I get error when I try to see my posts...

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
maya90

I get error when I try to see my posts...

Post by maya90 »

hi,

I don't know where else to post this...

when I click on my username on the pane on the right to view my posts I get the following error:

------------------------------------------

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'mozine_forums.t.topic_last_post_time' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT [3065]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: forums@mozillazine.org
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

----------------------------------------------

I would appreciate help with this.. thank you..
Snake4

Re: I get error when I try to see my posts...

Post by Snake4 »

before posting, you might have been better to search as you would of found ANSWERS such as http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... &t=3101759

its almost like a song on REPEAT
BruceAWittmeier

Post by BruceAWittmeier »

Since this concern surfaces about once every week, create a sticky with an appropriate title and brief explanation that the webmaster has left and there is no indication when it will be resolved?
I often take a long windy road to my destination. Upon arrival, I wonder how I missed the shortcut.
Snake4

Post by Snake4 »

BruceAWittmeier wrote:Since this concern surfaces about once every week, create a sticky with an appropriate title and brief explanation that the webmaster has left and there is no indication when it will be resolved?
no point making a sticky cause people dont read them anyway which is obvious, some will search the forum before posting a repeated question
BruceAWittmeier

Post by BruceAWittmeier »

I am one of the guilty ones. I was away a while and asked the question when I returned. I will say a sticky might have been useful, however searching the forum would not likely have been considered.
I would be curious how many posts are searched before posting.
The new replacement query string provided was very helpful. Thank you to whomever provided that.
I often take a long windy road to my destination. Upon arrival, I wonder how I missed the shortcut.
Snake4

Post by Snake4 »

just have to look at ANNouncements an you'll see OSU contemplated a forum update back in April i think it was to fix issues, unfortunately it didnt work, hopefully the next time it gets the update it goes smoothly