Unable to login to forums..

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
theREALfry

Unable to login to forums..

Post by theREALfry »

I registered, was told that I would be receiving an e-mail to complete registration and have not received said e-mail. When I try to login, I am told that my account is inactive. When I try to have my password(which I DO remember) e-mailed to myself, I am told to contact the forum administrater...
....How?

Post by Guest »

Check in your spam folder - did you add the site address to your 'contacts'?

Post by Guest »

I don't have a spam folder -- why would I need to add the address to my contacts to be able to receive mail form them

Post by Guest »

You would if you had a spam/junk folder. So you basically have no spam filtering on your email account at all? Every web mased mail that I know of has spam filtering, and so do most ISP mail accounts too. That's the only logical reason why you haven't got the reply, unless of course you typed the email address in incorrectly. *shrug*
JimmyCat

Post by JimmyCat »

It does actually tell you to add the site to your contacts actually if you read the registration page.

Post by Guest »

My e-mail account confirms to me that I have no active filters on my account at this time. I still would like to know how to get ahold of an administrator.