Help with your MozillaZine account

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
Acrola

Re: Help with your MozillaZine account

Post by Acrola »

Yes,sorry about that! I realised as soon as I'd posted the message that I'd missed those details but it was very late. My user name is costnowt & my email address is costnowt AT yahoo DOT com
trolly

Post by trolly »

Sent reactivation to yahoo co uk !
Think for yourself. Otherwise you have to believe what other people tell you.
A society based on individualism is an oxymoron. || Freedom is at first the freedom to starve.
Constitution says: One man, one vote. Supreme court says: One dollar, one vote.
Acrola

Post by Acrola »

Thanks for your help! =D>
rempstone

Post by rempstone »

Hi,

Last week I tried to update my account email address from my old work address to my new work address, but unfortunately it looks like our spam system has intercepted the verification email, as it hasn't arrived. I created a new account using my home email, but I'd like to recover the old account if possible.

The old account user name is wildwoodking, and the email address I just set it to is jerry.walker AT newlook DOT com. My personal email address is walker AT rempstone DOT net. If you could change the address associated with the wildwoodking user to that I'd be very happy.

Thanks!
trolly

Post by trolly »

You can not have two accounts with the same email. Which email do you want with which account?
Think for yourself. Otherwise you have to believe what other people tell you.
A society based on individualism is an oxymoron. || Freedom is at first the freedom to starve.
Constitution says: One man, one vote. Supreme court says: One dollar, one vote.
NTLS

Post by NTLS »

Just posted a question/suggestion to the support section and attempted to create an account and was told there was one already. SO attempted to login and was told my password was incorrect, received link to reset password and told could login. Would NOT accept my login, yet my login works on the forum why not the other, support, area?
NTLS aka 'd' - "Lone Wanderer" Win7 Pro SP1 x64 Auto Updates FireFox v48.x
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Which forum? You were able to post in Features.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
James

Post by James »

NTLS wrote:Just posted a question/suggestion to the support section and attempted to create an account and was told there was one already. SO attempted to login and was told my password was incorrect, received link to reset password and told could login. Would NOT accept my login, yet my login works on the forum why not the other, support, area?

other Support area?

Are you referring to the support forum run by Mozilla at https://support.mozilla.org/questions ? as this independent forum does not share accounts with any mozilla.org sites.

Is this your account https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/user/NTLS at sumo? if you have account concerns there you can post in https://support.mozilla.org/forums/contributors/
Weboh1

Post by Weboh1 »

My account name is Weboh, but I can't log in because I get a message saying it's inactive. What's up?
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

It still shows as a "Newly registered account" which means you didn't activate the account. I sent a forced reactivation to your gmail account.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
Weboh

Post by Weboh »

Ah, thanks! I thought for sure I had used the account already, but I didn't even find the old registration email in my email account sooooo....
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Glad to help :)
Post wrangler