MozillaZine

I didn't create this thread; LoudNoise did.

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
TwoCables

User avatar
 
Posts: 161
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 5:17 am

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:01 am

malliz wrote:This is an example of your inability to even read a thread properly
viewtopic.php?p=14110589#p14110589
If you had done so you would have noticed dfoulkes had already posted a link to Bookmark Favicon Changer. The rest of your complaint is juvenile and puerile. Do not hesitate to leave the key under the mat on your way out.

I guess I forgot to tell you that I'm a human being. As you know, human beings aren't perfect. Are YOU perfect? Do YOU ever make mistakes?
Signature removed by Dartman

malliz
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 43193
Joined: December 7th, 2002, 4:34 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:08 am

Never claimed to be perfect and never started a five page bitch thread. We done here?
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"

TwoCables

User avatar
 
Posts: 161
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 5:17 am

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:09 am

malliz wrote:Never claimed to be perfect and never started a five page bitch thread. We done here?

So, you're allowed to be imperfect but I'm not? Is that it?

By the way, if you knew the mind game that LoudNoise played on me, you wouldn't be being a jerk right now. Now quit talking to me like I'm extremely inferior to you.
Signature removed by Dartman

TwoCables

User avatar
 
Posts: 161
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 5:17 am

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:13 am

So, is there anyone else who wants to join in on the fun of treating me like a piece of worthless trash? Good grief. You people really know how to ruin a fellow human being's night.
Signature removed by Dartman

TwoCables

User avatar
 
Posts: 161
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 5:17 am

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:18 am

malliz wrote:Never claimed to be perfect and never started a five page bitch thread. We done here?

Oh yeah, and by the way.... I didn't make this thread. LoudNoise did. Check out the disclaimer that I added to the first post. This is a part of the reason why I have a major problem with him. He made this thread using one of my posts in order to make me look like a complete retard.
Signature removed by Dartman

malliz
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 43193
Joined: December 7th, 2002, 4:34 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:21 am

Speaking as someone who has a cousin with learning difficulties I find your terminology extremely offensive. Grow the hell up
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"

TwoCables

User avatar
 
Posts: 161
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 5:17 am

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:24 am

malliz wrote:Speaking as someone who has a cousin with learning difficulties I find your terminology extremely offensive. Grow the hell up

You are missing the point and you're taking offense to a common expression, malliz. My point was that he made this thread to make me look like a fool, or a jerk, or an idiot.

I think it's great how you plowed right on past the fact that I just told you that I didn't create this thread right after you used your belief that I did as a way to attack me some more.
Signature removed by Dartman

malliz
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 43193
Joined: December 7th, 2002, 4:34 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:31 am

You may not have started it but you sure ran with it. It may be a common expression where you come from but where I come from you would need a dentist if you used it.
And DO NOT pm me
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"

TwoCables

User avatar
 
Posts: 161
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 5:17 am

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 1:42 am

malliz wrote:You may not have started it but you sure ran with it. It may be a common expression where you come from but where I come from you would need a dentist if you used it.
And DO NOT pm me

I sent you a PM because you gave me the impression that you were done posting in this thread and I wanted you to know that I didn't make this thread. I wanted you to know that you are wrong because it seems that all you want to do is be right about me with all of your negative judgments. You want me to be this really horrible person so that you can feel superior to another human being. Don't worry though, we all do it, but it's interesting how people seem to leap at the chance to do it in situations like this. They see someone suffering from being stuck in a horrible situation like this, and then everyone jumps all over him with extremely negative judgments and criticism and insults. It's disgusting. I hope it happens to you some day. All you want is to get out of the situation, but everyone would rather kick a man when he's down than help him up - or at least allow him to get back up.

Anyway, if you knew more about this situation, then you wouldn't be judging me like this. You wouldn't be like, "but you sure RAN with it". You don't know the whole story, so I don't even know why you're sticking your nose in this. You don't even know ME. You know nothing about me, yet you seem to have decided that I'm some piece of crap based on a relatively microscopic amount of evidence. What do you really know about me? How long have you known me? You don't know me, so stop judging me. You haven't even gotten past the first sentence of this book yet, malliz. So, I don't know why you're judging the WHOLE book.

Go to Overclock.net and just ask everyone what they think of TwoCables. Those people know this book far better than most people do, except maybe for my closest friends and family members. Go ahead. I know you won't do it because I know that you would rather think that I'm a horrible person just because of what happened here tonight. You'd rather hate me than accept the possibility that maybe I'm no worse than you or anyone else on this planet. Whatever though. You'd rather keep kicking me while I'm down rather than help me back up, or at the least back off and let me get back up on my own.

So, why did you come into this thread? Was it to participate in kicking a man while he's down? It sure seems like it to me.
Signature removed by Dartman

Frank Lion

User avatar
 
Posts: 19356
Joined: April 23rd, 2004, 6:59 pm
Location: ... The Exorcist....United Kingdom

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 4:18 am

TwoCables wrote:So, is there anyone else who wants to join in on the fun of treating me like a piece of worthless trash?

I'm quite pushed for time at the moment, but I'll see if I can fit you in later on.
Metal Lion latest SeaMonkey & Thunderbird Themes - Sea Monkey and Silver Sea Monkey
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)

DanRaisch
Moderator

User avatar
 
Posts: 117361
Joined: September 23rd, 2004, 8:57 pm
Location: Somewhere on the right coast

Post Posted April 13th, 2015, 5:06 am

Don't come back to do that here, Frank. This is being locked as it's certainly not going anywhere helpful to anyone.

Return to MozillaZine Site Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests