I didn't create this thread; LoudNoise did.

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
LoudNoise

Re: This forum is essentially a fansite.

Post by LoudNoise »

I think I am starting to miss the Palemood follks.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
mightyglydd

Post by mightyglydd »

Did he pay for a three hour argument?
TwoCables wrote:yet here we are nearly 3 hours later (it all started at around 8:30 my time and it's now almost 11:30)
#KeepFightingMichael and Alex.
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

You are repeating yourself,
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
TwoCables

Post by TwoCables »

This is the kind of bullsh*t that I'm talking about. Instead of trying to hear me out, you people rudely make fun of me. So you know what? F*ck you too.

You people have NO idea what it means to treat people with respect. I'm a human being, dammit. I'm not here for your amusement.

This is almost worse than Junior High. You all need to grow up.
Signature removed by Dartman
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

You are taking this much to hard.
Post wrangler
James

Post by James »

After all this the "This forum is essentially a fansite." comment of yours was the least appropriate for that thread and did not really fit any thread as fansite is not what anybody calls mozillaZine.
TwoCables

Post by TwoCables »

LoudNoise wrote:You are taking this much to hard.

And you haven't listened to a word I said this entire time, which is coming up on 4 hours of total time now. All I've received from you is the sense that you're really just laughing at me.
TwoCables

Post by TwoCables »

James wrote:After all this the "This forum is essentially a fansite." comment of yours was the least appropriate for that thread and did not really fit any thread as fansite is not what anybody calls mozillaZine.

I see, so moderation is based on who has the LEAST appropriate post? All other inappropriate posts remain? That's a huge joke right there, James! Pretending for a moment that this Barabba guy is a regular and that he will come back, can you HONESTLY tell me that those other 3 posts in that thread should STILL BE THERE? I'm talking about all of the posts except for Frank Lion's FIRST post. Would those posts be allowed to stay in ANY other thread with the exact same original post posted by someone else?

I don't know about you or anyone else, BUT I HATE BEING SINGLED OUT.
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

TwoCables wrote:
James wrote:After all this the "This forum is essentially a fansite." comment of yours was the least appropriate for that thread and did not really fit any thread as fansite is not what anybody calls mozillaZine.

I see, so moderation is based on who has the LEAST appropriate post?

Rarely, Even if was the case it would make sense. You are suggesting that your post was the LEAST appropriate.
Post wrangler
TwoCables

Post by TwoCables »

LoudNoise wrote:
TwoCables wrote:

I see, so moderation is based on who has the LEAST appropriate post?

Rarely, Even if was the case it would make sense. You are suggesting that your post was the LEAST appropriate.

Wrong. This is proof that you aren't listening. How many times do I have to say the same damn thing? Are you trolling me? AGAIN, I am saying that my post was really no different from those other 3, yet you haven't touched them even though I pointed them out to you. You said that my post wasn't helping Barabba solve his problem. Right? Right. So, how are those other 3 posts that I pointed out helping him solve his problem? THEY'RE NOT. So why the hell are they still there? Is this selective moderation? Are you playing favorites? How are their posts better than mine? Is it because they were made by PEOPLE YOU KNOW? Your friends? Oh, and I guess it's rather bold of me to ask you to delete one of your own posts and to accuse you of doing the same thing that I did! Isn't it?!

You could end this right now by doing what you know you should have done over 4 hours ago. Don't do it FOR ME... do it because you're a moderator and that's what you are supposed to do. Oh, and then apologize profusely for treating me like sh*t.
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

The message is clear. We will all resign and tell Kerz that you are the fellow who should be put in change. I think the Mak only has the one account. However, I am fairly certain Frank has a number of them.
Post wrangler
TwoCables

Post by TwoCables »

Again, more bullsh*t. Stop making fun of me. You're a moderator, ffs. Good lord, dude. You're a an immature little jerk more than anything.

Oh, and why the hell are you telling me that Maikoguy has one account and Frank probably has more than one? What does that have to do with anything? It's like, "Yeah, by the way, there's a squirrel over there". So what? Your point?
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

There is likely a squirrel over there and we have a mod who is skilled in this.
Post wrangler
TwoCables

Post by TwoCables »

Y'know, I'm extremely offended by the fact that you think that all this is funny. Is this how you treat all forum members, or just little peons who basically have no reputation or tenure? You're seriously being a real jerk here.
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

This is an example of your inability to even read a thread properly
viewtopic.php?p=14110589#p14110589
If you had done so you would have noticed dfoulkes had already posted a link to Bookmark Favicon Changer. The rest of your complaint is juvenile and puerile. Do not hesitate to leave the key under the mat on your way out.
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"