My frustation with trying to logon over the last 6 months

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
frustrated9999999

My frustation with trying to logon over the last 6 months

Post by frustrated9999999 »

0X For the last 6 months, I have not been able to logon. At one time, I entered the wrong PW ONE TIME and it gave me the message " you have exceeded the number of attempts so enter the captcha....... or what ever.

ONE TIME this this message? Really? OK, then I wasted another 15 minutes as it kept repeating its self with the same stuff ](*,)

But my biggest complaint over the last 6 months of frustrations and NEVER being able to get in to my account is there is a total LACK of help when you run into this problem. If this was a company, they it would be out of business from lack of customer support but since it is free, they can do what they want I guess.

The only option one has IF YOU enter an old password, plan on Registering all over again, new everything. Create a FALSE email from Yahoo, Google, and tell this forum you are a different person and fake everything as if you run into this problem, it is all over for you in this forum. There is no other way to ask for help, reset and start over as you will keep getting this "too many attempts..." and then fake a new email or just give up on MozillaZine. But today, I finally "got my belly full" and decided to speak out.

IF there is a worst forum than this, I mean to logon, I have not found it in 25 years. The information and users are great, but the Moderators? [-( ugh. Or is it the the Forum Administrators [-( that are idiots.
DanRaisch

Re: My frustation with trying to logon over the last 6 month

Post by DanRaisch »

All that verbiage and you never thought to tell us what your old user name was! How can we help you get logged in if you don't offer anything for anyone to work with?
Oh, and if this is an example of your typical attitude, it should not surprise you that folks might hesitate to help you stay around. Name calling is against the forum rules.

Re: My frustation with trying to logon over the last 6 month

Post by Guest »

Check the ip Dan. I would suspect a clown who has returned.