Login problem

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
LoudNoise

Re: Login problem

Post by LoudNoise »

Assuming you mean this Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0 that is your user agent.
Mozilla/5.0 -- basically meaningless any more. It means that the browser is based on Gecko all browsers use it for historical reasons. It means you are using graphical rather than text based browser.

(X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:39.0) -- The operating you are using, in my case a flavor of Linux

Gecko/20100101 -- the rendering engine I am using, in my case the background renderer for Firefox (Gecko) the date is now meaningless since it became an easy way to track people.
(by the way , in your post above you are using AppleWebKit/537.51.2)

Firefox/39.0 -- the name and the general version of the browser I am using.

Likely more than you want to know on the subject :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_agen ... tification
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
LoudNoise

Re: Login problem

Post by LoudNoise »

Locking in favor of the sticky. Continue here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1815975
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."