Archived Moderation Requests (Vol 57)

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
patrickjdempsey

Re: Moderation / Spam / Login Activation Requests

Post by patrickjdempsey »

Hmmm. moltres_rider is one of justinrpg's pseudonyms. And that business with WOT shows us that Alduin's Khajiit is as well.
Tip of the day: If it has "toolbar" in the name, it's crap.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
patrickjdempsey

So nothing new about this guy. He just keeps springing up under different names and acting the same way he does on every other forum.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

LoudNoise wrote:There are also a number of folks who started out as twits and became...

...mods? :P
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Not as far as I know. If the various posts in locked are any indication, posts both from newbes and established members, we become twits after we are award the green.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

patrickjdempsey wrote:Hmmm. moltres_rider is one of justinrpg's pseudonyms. And that business with WOT shows us that Alduin's Khajiit is as well.

Not likely.

moltres_rider and Justin came from the land down under.

Alduin is coming to us from the USA,
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

LoudNoise wrote:Not likely.

Alduin is coming to us for the USA,

You rely far too much on IPs. I always work on word patterning.

Now, here is something that really is not likely - https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... 65#p338365 ...someone called Alduin's Khajiit having no relation to
moltres_rider, when the name Moltres actually appears in that screenshot.

See? I'm not guessing with this stuff. Which is why I'm zeroing in on guys who I know will be perps ages before the cornfed here finally catch on, but only when they get smacked upside the head with a 2x4 by them.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
James

Post by James »

Both moltres_rider and Alduin's Khajiit posted with many 50.105.7*.* IP's though.
patrickjdempsey

I somewhat Justin Rotgyn is a party simply because I really doubt this guy is that old.
mightyglydd

Post by mightyglydd »

Last edited by mightyglydd on January 17th, 2015, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#KeepFightingMichael and Alex.
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Frank Lion wrote:
LoudNoise wrote:Not likely.

Alduin is coming to us for the USA,

You rely far too much on IPs. I always work on word patterning.

Now, here is something that really is not likely - https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... 65#p338365 ...someone called Alduin's Khajiit having no relation to

See? I'm not guessing with this stuff. Which is why I'm zeroing in on guys who I know will be perps ages before the cornfed here finally catch on, but only when they get smacked upside the head with a 2x4 by them.

And you rely to much on happenstance. The fact that Moltres was at he name played by voice actor for some unidentified cartoon isn't much of connection between moltres_rider and our favorite user of cap-lock. I would suspect that the link you gave will soon see "YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME", Their styles are not all that alike. Also, I would doubt that Alduin's Khajiit was old enough to type in 2005.
Post wrangler
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

Well he claims to be married...... You would be amazed at the infantile brain a 45 year old captain sweatpants may have :)

Edit: I mean look at this charmer
viewtopic.php?p=13981409#p13981409
and we know he's been around since 2003
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

LoudNoise wrote: Also, I would doubt that Alduin's Khajiit was old enough to type in 2005.

How does 2005 fit into this?

LoudNoise wrote: I would suspect that the link you gave will soon see "YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME", Their styles are not all that alike.

No?

moltres_rider wrote:I SEE *NOBODY* IS HELPING ME!!! COME ON JERKWADS, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

viewtopic.php?p=12484685#p12484685

That is by far the most obvious, but there are endless similarities in this - search.php?author_id=2017883&sr=posts that I posted earlier. And it was that I was basing my conclusions on, not that forum link that I came across just now - which I only posted because it was easier for people to understand than me to write a tome on the nuances of word patterning.

Not everything in this world is a 'matter of opinion'.
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

He also posts once a year at best. As far as I know, which does not include any search, he hasn't be reported.

However, the message is clear. I would like to apologies on the behalf of Moderators for doing such a horrible job of being zoo keepers.
Post wrangler
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Frank Lion wrote:
LoudNoise wrote: Also, I would doubt that Alduin's Khajiit was old enough to type in 2005.

How does 2005 fit into this?

Pretty straightforward if you don't quote out of context. Justin Rotgyn's last posted in 2005.

LoudNoise wrote: I would suspect that the link you gave will soon see "YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME", Their styles are not all that alike.

No?

moltres_rider wrote:I SEE *NOBODY* IS HELPING ME!!! COME ON JERKWADS, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

viewtopic.php?p=12484685#p12484685

Not really. Our current devil rarely goes a full thread any where without using all caps or, after I schooled him, bold when posted locally. There are only three examples of moltres_rider using caps and that is hardly conclusive. As noted, one fellow came from Australia, the other from the United States.

That is by far the most obvious, but there are endless similarities in this - search.php?author_id=2017883&sr=posts that I posted earlier. And it was that I was basing my conclusions on, not that forum link that I came across just now - which I only posted because it was easier for people to understand than me to write a tome on the nuances of word patterning.

Not everything in this world is a 'matter of opinion'.

But a number of things are Frank. You offered that forum link as an example of why moltres_rider was really idiot boy:
Frank Lion wrote:Now, here is something that really is not likely - https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... 65#p338365 ...someone called Alduin's Khajiit having no relation to

That VW Julie was the voice of moltres in a cartoon is, as noted, happenstance.

This isn't a damnation that would get Alduin's Khajiit banned under the returning banned twit rule. You did a simple search, found what you thought was smoking gun. It wasn't. It is a database of voice actors.
Post wrangler
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

LoudNoise wrote:Pretty straightforward if you don't quote out of context. Justin Rotgyn's last posted in 2005.

I've never mentioned that guy.

LoudNoise wrote:There are only three examples of moltres_rider using caps and that is hardly conclusive. As noted, one fellow came from Australia, the other from the United States.

You really are determined to run with this one, in a 'everything is happenstance or guessing ' type way, aren't you?

Fine, here's the 2x4.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ ... try3480564