I can't remember my register email for my account

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
iam sunose

I can't remember my register email for my account

Post by iam sunose »

my login account sunose,but can't login,get error message:
It was not possible to convert your password when updating this bulletin board’s software. Please request a new password. If you continue to have problems please request help in the Site Discussion forum where you can post without logging in.

how to get new password for my account sunose,it is very long time account,I won't to register a new one.
I am sunose

Re: I can't remember my register email for my account

Post by I am sunose »

yes,I search email history find 2005 old email send to accounts at mozillazine.org :
this is my profile link on 2005.
http://www.mozillazine.org/members/prof ... l?user=654
please send reset password link to my william.???? at gmail.com,thanks.

iam sunose wrote:my login account sunose,but can't login,get error message:
It was not possible to convert your password when updating this bulletin board’s software. Please request a new password. If you continue to have problems please request help in the Site Discussion forum where you can post without logging in.

how to get new password for my account sunose,it is very long time account,I won't to register a new one.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

There is an account with the user name you identify but it is not associated with a Gmail email address. If you want us to change the email address and send a reactivation, you'll have to provide a full, valid email address. If you do, format is as william DOT whatever AT Gmail DOT com.

BTW, the link above to your 2005 profile is not valid.
I am sunose

Post by I am sunose »

DanRaisch wrote:There is an account with the user name you identify but it is not associated with a Gmail email address. If you want us to change the email address and send a reactivation, you'll have to provide a full, valid email address. If you do, format is as william DOT whatever AT Gmail DOT com.

BTW, the link above to your 2005 profile is not valid.

my email is william dot wang at gmail dot com,thanks.
Last edited by Daifne on September 4th, 2015, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited email to suggested format
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

You need to post the email address you registered with, not the new one. You also really need to follow directions about how to post that email address. A live email address will be scraped by spammers. You don't want more spam, do you?
I am sunose

Post by I am sunose »

Daifne wrote:You need to post the email address you registered with, not the new one. You also really need to follow directions about how to post that email address. A live email address will be scraped by spammers. You don't want more spam, do you?

hi,my register email maybe,if have not change this.
sunose at gmail dot com,

thanks.
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

That's not quite, but I tried to go in and change it to the other gmail account. Unfortunately, I'm having an issue where my username & password are automatically entered, which would just mess things up. Until I fix this on my end, I can't change yours.

Dan, or anyone else, could you do this?
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Fixed.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
sunose

Post by sunose »

thanks.I get my account back.

thanks again.:)
Darrellen

I cant remember my register email for my account

Post by Darrellen »

Hi, I have a new email address. Would anyone happen to know how one updates/changes their Mozillazine forum account with respect to a new email address? I cant figure it out. Thanks for your feedback.
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

Hi,
If you log in, go to the top right hand column & open your "User Control Panel" link.
Go to, Profile > Edit Acct. Settings.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)