How to contact Administrators PRIOR to Account Activation???

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
trattner

How to contact Administrators PRIOR to Account Activation???

Post by trattner »

Dear Administrators / Moderators,

In various sections of the FAQs it is clearly mentioned that -- should a subscriber have trouble activating her/his account -- she/he should contact an Administrator to get the issue ironed-out.

Regretfully however, NOWHERE was I able to find HOW to contact an Administrator (no links / forms / e-mail addresses anywhere!).

Luckily, I was eventually able to activate my account; otherwise even this piece of information wouldn't have reached you (because posting to the Forum requires Login, which cannot be managed without Account Activation ...).

Kindly check and post some means of contact for those less fortunate, having problems to activate their account ...

Thanks in advance for your effective attention to this matter,

Sincerely,

Eric Trattner
James

Re: How to contact Administrators PRIOR to Account Activatio

Post by James »

MozillaZine Site Discussion where you posted this allows Guest posting.

New members first post requires post approval before they can then post normally. We have resorted to this since March 2011 due to the amount of spam we were getting.
trattner

Re: How to contact Administrators PRIOR to Account Activatio

Post by trattner »

Dear James,

Thanks for the prompt reply; glad to learn that the Site Discussion accepts Guest posting.

May I suggest however that this info be explicitly added to the FAQs dealing with people required to contact Administrators in order to activate their account? This has obviously not been clear to me (after a LOT of searching through the Web site attempting to simply find a "Contact Us" or "Contact Administrators" link ...)

Have a great day,

Eric