notification

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
amicus

Re: notification

Post by amicus »

DanRaisch wrote:Let's get the "Unsubscribe" out of the way first. That indicator means that you ARE subscribed to the thread and clicking on that link would delete that subscription.

More directly to your issue, checking the Junk folder in Thunderbird is rather pointless. What we're trying to determine is if your email provider's server (or some spam filter between the forums and your email provider) is misidentifying the notifications of replies as spam and preventing it from reaching Thunderbird.

It is unwise to post your full email address in the clear on any public forum like this. Spammers harvest email addresses from public forums when they can.
That's actually what I meant to say. I went to webmail, which serves TB to see if your messages were considered as SPAM. They weren't. And your completely right in criticising me for listing my email address, I wasn't thinking. I added your email address to my address book and in webmail I listed your address as one to never block.

At this point, that's all I can do. You have been very patient with me and I thank you for that.
DanRaisch

Re: notification

Post by DanRaisch »

You're welcome. Sorry that we haven't yet found a solution for this.