hotmail taking too long

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.

hotmail taking too long

Post by Guest »

I am getting all sorts of stupid messages when I try to log in.
First time - first time mind you - it said I had exceeded the times I'd logged in
In site discussion, it tells me the usernameis already in use - of course it is -its me.
Submitted form was invalid
Then, your message contains too few characters.

I only wanted to know why Hotmail was taking such a long time to be "sent"
Judy
DanRaisch

Re: hotmail taking too long

Post by DanRaisch »

With what username are you trying to log in?
James

Post by James »

Based on your IP used to post with there are two accounts joody started this month and geniebug used for a couple posts back in May 2014.

Guest wrote:In site discussion, it tells me the usernameis already in use - of course it is -its me.
Guest posters cannot use a name that is already in use by a registered forum account.

Post by Guest »

James wrote:Based on your IP used to post with there are two accounts joody started this month and geniebug used for a couple posts back in May 2014.

Guest wrote:
In site discussion, it tells me the usernameis already in use - of course it is -its me.

Guest posters cannot use a name that is already in use by a registered forum account.
It is joodyanne.
I cancelled the other two from my password manager. I was on the thunderbird site recently but could not get in hence me writing to you here.

Anyway, as I said, I just wanted to know if you could tell me why my hotmail account is taking so long to send.
James

Post by James »

There is a joodyanne account here with a @internode.on.net address but it has not been used since Sept 2004.

The geniebug account does have a joody_anne hotmail address.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Anyway, as I said, I just wanted to know if you could tell me why my hotmail account is taking so long to send.
We'll be happy to offer ideas on that issue but this is not the forum in which to do so. Try logging in with the account mentioned by James and then posting your question in the Thunderbird Support forum.