'Linked' Signature Image/Required Post Count

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
Malevolume

'Linked' Signature Image/Required Post Count

Post by Malevolume »

Hey there!

I'd like to find out if possible what a body needs in terms of minimum post count in order to post images in their Signatures; I've been enjoying taking part in the Forums here, and I suspect trying to put up my Imgur-hosted custom sig will eventually work if I try every now and then, so if it's not something the admins can let slip (the post count for sig posting) I don't have any problem with looking forward to getting there eventually.

Cheers, and thanks for having me here!

-Malev.
DanRaisch

Re: 'Linked' Signature Image/Required Post Count

Post by DanRaisch »

Images are not acceptable in forum signatures -- http://forums.mozillazine.org/faq.php?mode=rules#f3r0
Malevolume

Post by Malevolume »

DanRaisch, good afternoon!

Sorry about my misunderstanding. I assumed the 'You don't have enough post count' message when I attempted to use the IMG/IMG BBCode to post my signature was suggesting that I could, and I didn't know that putting images in one's signature here was off-limits. Thanks for pointing me towards the FAQ and the note about images in one's sig; I won't make any further attempt to do so in mine.

Have yourself a good one!

-Malev.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

You're welcome.
James

Post by James »

Image signatures would not not work anyways as the [img] tag is turned off for signatures.