Cannot retreive/reset my password

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
cjefferysmall

Cannot retreive/reset my password

Post by cjefferysmall »

I can no longer login. It says my password is wrong. When I try to retrieve the password, it says my account hasn't been activated and won't send it. When I try to create a new account it says my email address is already in use!

Can someone in charge look up the cjsmall account, reset the password and email it to me at the specified address. Or tell me whom to contact and I will email directly to them.

Thanks.

PS: Note that it will not let me post this message using the cjsmall Username, so I had to enter something else. Let's see if this works! :-/
smsmith

Re: Cannot retreive/reset my password

Post by smsmith »

I did a forced reactivation of the cjsmall account. You should receive an email from the board on how to obtain access. Sometimes these emails go to your spam/junk folders.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
James

Post by James »

cjefferysmall wrote:I can no longer login. It says my password is wrong. When I try to retrieve the password, it says my account hasn't been activated and won't send it. When I try to create a new account it says my email address is already in use!

Can someone in charge look up the cjsmall account,

PS: Note that it will not let me post this message using the cjsmall Username, so I had to enter something else.
The forum sends a email as said with a activation link as you cannot just create an account and use it right away.

The cjsmall has yet to be used here so if you were logging in before then it was with a different account.

Guest posters cannot use a username that is already in use by a account on forum.
cjefferysmall

Post by cjefferysmall »

Thanks. I got the reset, activated my account, and reset the password. Thanks.