Page 1 of 1

Can't Log In, getting "username is currently inactive" error

PostPosted: September 11th, 2018, 12:16 pm
by Rocketeer-Raccoon
So I've recently just registered here and used the email activation link but now for some strange reason not long after doing this, the website has locked me out from logging in and I'm getting this message, "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

Can someone fix this for me?

Username is Rocketeer Raccoon

Re: Can't Log In, getting "username is currently inactive" e

PostPosted: September 11th, 2018, 12:29 pm
by DanRaisch
I don't find that as a recently added username. What email address did you register with? (Don't post that in the normal format but as myemailaddress AT something DOT com (or net, or whatever.)

Re: Can't Log In, getting "username is currently inactive" e

PostPosted: September 11th, 2018, 12:45 pm
by Rocketeer-Raccoon
DanRaisch wrote:I don't find that as a recently added username. What email address did you register with? (Don't post that in the normal format but as myemailaddress AT something DOT com (or net, or whatever.)


markcanner AT gmail DOT com

Re: Can't Log In, getting "username is currently inactive" e

PostPosted: September 11th, 2018, 12:58 pm
by DanRaisch
Nothing listed with that email either. Have you tried to register again using that same name and email?

Re: Can't Log In, getting "username is currently inactive" e

PostPosted: September 11th, 2018, 1:04 pm
by Rocketeer-Raccoon
DanRaisch wrote:Nothing listed with that email either. Have you tried to register again using that same name and email?


Yes, I've tried that and it's not working, I'm getting the messages.

The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative.
The entered e-mail address is already in use.

Re: Can't Log In, getting "username is currently inactive" e

PostPosted: September 11th, 2018, 3:05 pm
by James
http://forums.mozillazine.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2859778

The Rocketeer Raccoon account should work now as it is activated.

Re: Can't Log In, getting "username is currently inactive" e

PostPosted: September 12th, 2018, 2:06 am
by Rocketeer Raccoon
James wrote:http://forums.mozillazine.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2859778

The Rocketeer Raccoon account should work now as it is activated.


Ok, thanks. :D