Blocked Login - How Many Letters in Mozilla?:

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
costark

Blocked Login - How Many Letters in Mozilla?:

Post by costark »

Saw this once and forgot the punch line. It's really funny to go through this crap.

Blocked from the forum for too many Wrong password attempts (that were correct) I was asked to answer the title's question.
There are 7 letters in Mozilla = Failed;
There are 9 characters in Mozilla?: = Failed

Answer is - 6 - as he wants UNIQUE/DIFFERENT letters in Mozilla which everyone but me and God knew. Geeeezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...........FYI ........

WHY is this Not a Sticky. Could a Bot read it?
Last edited by costark on November 6th, 2018, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W10 22H2 - SSD-HDD i5 12G -
James

Re: Blocked Login - How Many Letters in Mozilla?:

Post by James »

Not sure why 9 could work. 6 works if each letter in Mozilla was actually different as it is not six plus one.
costark

Post by costark »

James wrote:Not sure why 9 could work (it Won't). 7 works (Not for me) if each letter in Mozilla was actually different as it is not six plus one.
Tried 7 and 9 multi times = fail.

The arrogant reality is that M is 1st letter, o = 2nd, z=3rd, i = 4th, l = 5th, and a = 6th. Two l's don't make 7 letters per his logic.

Why can't you just be told to enter - 6 - ? .... As asked, can a Bot Read & Act on "Enter 6 in Captcha to complete login"? Just a perverted sense of humor, I guess.
W10 22H2 - SSD-HDD i5 12G -
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to MozillaZine Site Discussion as this has nothing to do with the browser. And it's old news so this thread is being locked.