Lost usernames

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
mozzyx

Lost usernames

Post by mozzyx »

So how do I figure my previous usernames so I can use my old accounts? Rarely visit here so login info is easy to forget and don't wanna make new email-account everytime I visit here.
DanRaisch

Re: Lost usernames

Post by DanRaisch »

There is only one account with the email address associated with this one. Do you know what email you used with an older account?
mozzyx

Post by mozzyx »

DanRaisch wrote:There is only one account with the email address associated with this one. Do you know what email you used with an older account?
yes but don't know usernames linked on those emails so can't get reset pass done (yes I know it's security feature and not saying it's bad but not that good either), like said not regular visitor here (only when something which I can't fix myself is happening) and have made like 10 posts with all accounts combined.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

mozzyx wrote:
DanRaisch wrote:There is only one account with the email address associated with this one. Do you know what email you used with an older account?
yes but don't know usernames linked on those emails so can't get reset pass done
Perhaps I need to be a bit clearer with my question. What WAS one of the other email addresses you used with other accounts? Don't post it in the open but format it as myname AT Provider Dot Com (or Net, or whatever.)