The code SELECT ALL doesn't work

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
ineuw

Re: The code SELECT ALL doesn't work

Post by ineuw »

Frank Lion wrote:
ineuw wrote:For user, it's an issue that's generating a lot of wasted time
ineuw wrote:I think that users should be spared the time and effort.
ineuw wrote:I just don't want to spend so much time on unexpected changes and bugs.
The workaround of just using the mouse and copying takes just seconds to do, which is how I've always done it anyway.

If you really wanted to be spared all the time and effort then you would have reported it once in your opening post and then got on with something useful, instead of going on and on and and on and on about it here for the last three weeks.
ineuw wrote:Although I don't consider this a constructive response, I can underst
ineuw wrote:Thanks for your efforts but, again it's unhelpful. I te
Seriously, chum, just get over yourself, you really aren't all that.
You are incorrect. This is a bug report and a discussion. Where else than posting here, can I mention this bug? Enlighten me please. Bugzilla?
Firefox 115.0.2 (default install) in Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon 64 bit, updated on 2023-07-31 00:05
smsmith

Re: The code SELECT ALL doesn't work

Post by smsmith »

This problem has been around so long and an easy solution is available here:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... #p14739310

It's not something that any of us can fix, unless whatever magic fix for the search function being broken happens to fix it, too. Locking since I do not see any further need for discussion.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.