user id vanished with forum update

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
ndebord2

user id vanished with forum update

Post by ndebord2 »

I posted this elsewhere, but that thread seems to be gone. I've had ndebord userid since Dec 7, 2002. It no longer works. James suggested forced reactivation, but have not heard back on whether or not that is possible or will be done.

Would like to have it back. I'm currently a newbie with my new userid of ndebord2. Help please!

Nick
James

Re: user id vanished with forum update

Post by James »

Snake4

Post by Snake4 »

dont think it works, last time i tried to use it, it didnt work for me. unless its been fixed since
ndebord2

Post by ndebord2 »

James,

Nope. Got this error message: The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found.

Tks,

Nick
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

ndebord2 wrote:James suggested forced reactivation, but have not heard back on whether or not that is possible or will be done.
I did a forced reactivation on the ndebord which the board claims was successfully completed. email address linked to that account is nordProbablyYourFavoriteNumber @ your mail server dot com. Hopefully that is enough for you to remember which mail account you used. Otherwise I can be more explicit.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
ndebord

Post by ndebord »

smsmith wrote:
ndebord2 wrote:James suggested forced reactivation, but have not heard back on whether or not that is possible or will be done.
I did a forced reactivation on the ndebord which the board claims was successfully completed. email address linked to that account is nordProbablyYourFavoriteNumber @ your mail server dot com. Hopefully that is enough for you to remember which mail account you used. Otherwise I can be more explicit.
smsmith,

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. Very much appreciate, forced reactivation worked. I am once again ndebord here! (And ndebord2 shall be retired immediately!).

Nick
-N- Si vis pacem, para bellum
FrameWork, SeaMonkey(64-bit),Windows 10 Pro (X64- 21H2), WinPatrol, Malwarebytes & Panda Dome
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

You're welcome.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
ndebord

Post by ndebord »

James,

Thanks to both of you I am now once again ndebord here! Very happy.

Nick
-N- Si vis pacem, para bellum
FrameWork, SeaMonkey(64-bit),Windows 10 Pro (X64- 21H2), WinPatrol, Malwarebytes & Panda Dome