Any Moderators out there? Help not sanctimony.

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
hezzie

Any Moderators out there? Help not sanctimony.

Post by hezzie »

You folks allow members to treat newbies w./ snide insults? You tolerate inflamatory religious messages in post signatures? Check out the welcome I got in my post requesting Navigation Help. Where do I go to stand up to abuse?
Nitin

Post by Nitin »

In this thread, you wrote:
How can I:
<snip>
Get to ever be Advanced?

The reply could be called "smartass", but not abusive.
If you're not using Firefox, you're not surfing the web, you're suffering it.
Join the MZ folding@home team.

Post by Guest »

So where is my reply to this users comments that I made before you split it off?

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:So where is my reply to this users comments that I made before you split it off?

Ah, sorry, I found it in the locked posts. If this user wants to see it, they will have to find it on their own.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

If you don't personally like his sig you can disable it. I didn't see anything worthy of moderation in couldabeen's reply: a certain degree of candor is to be accepted whenever you're asking for unpaid help.

- Chris

Re: Any Moderators out there? Help not sanctimony.

Post by Guest »

hezzie wrote:You folks allow members to treat newbies w./ snide insults? You tolerate inflamatory religious messages in post signatures? Check out the welcome I got in my post requesting Navigation Help. Where do I go to stand up to abuse?

Not everyone, just the moronic brainless AW's.