MI:3 and MozillaZine?

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.

MI:3 and MozillaZine?

Post by Guest »

There appears to be a container of Red Mercury in the movie. The dirigible in MozillaZine has a Red Star on the side. Hmmmm...
Tad Ghostal

Post by Tad Ghostal »

So they're similar because they contain the same color?
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20061201 Firefox/2.0.0.6 (Ubuntu-feisty)
When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare at you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'.
-- Linus Torvalds

Post by Guest »

Maybe a Mozilla product was involved in the making of this movie.
BenBasson

Post by BenBasson »

Well, this sure breaks the record for loosest-fitting conspiracy theory.
Oscar the Prophet

Post by Oscar the Prophet »

Cusser wrote:Well, this sure breaks the record for loosest-fitting conspiracy theory.

But only in Mozillazine I bet. (grin)
"Life is a struggle, not against sin, not against the Money Power, not against malicious animal magnetism, but against hydrogen ions."
- HL MENCKEN
Mike

Post by Mike »

And this hasn't been locked, why...?
You can't see me.
BenBasson

Post by BenBasson »

I'm kinda curious as to where it's going. If the answer is nowhere, it'll die off without intervention.
MeCasa
Folder@Home

Post by MeCasa »

Haha, the short answer is Cusser is bored

Nobody's even mentioned communists yet, have seen one of those threads in months, we're probably due
Sex is dirty only if it's done right .... Live and Let Live .... Rules are Boring and I Don't Like Them
...................................................... MeCasaEsSuCasa ................................................
Oscar the Prophet

Post by Oscar the Prophet »

Hey! MeCasa said communists! Does this mean the thread is over?
"Life is a struggle, not against sin, not against the Money Power, not against malicious animal magnetism, but against hydrogen ions."
- HL MENCKEN
MeCasa
Folder@Home

Post by MeCasa »

I think that 'nazi's' and the definitions are fluid

Despite that, the rules are absolute
Sex is dirty only if it's done right .... Live and Let Live .... Rules are Boring and I Don't Like Them
...................................................... MeCasaEsSuCasa ................................................
Tad Ghostal

Post by Tad Ghostal »

To be fair, I haven't seen MI:3. If I had, maybe I'd understand. :roll:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20061201 Firefox/2.0.0.6 (Ubuntu-feisty)
When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare at you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'.
-- Linus Torvalds
MeCasa
Folder@Home

Post by MeCasa »

To be fairer, I have no idea what MI:3 is, just assumed it was a film about a Russian dirigible

Post by Guest »

Gives the NSA something to 'spiderweb'.
MeCasa
Folder@Home

Post by MeCasa »

We're not worried about the NSA, they get too close we'll just give up Johann
old zmanzero

Post by old zmanzero »

MeCasa wrote:To be fairer, I have no idea what MI:3 is, just assumed it was a film about a Russian dirigible

it is. it has tom cruise in it. the critics want to rename it "lead zepplin" but it will still end up making money.