MZ increasingly stupid polls

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
aab

MZ increasingly stupid polls

Post by aab »

Perhaps its just me but I find latest polls increasingly stupid. Fresh poll (Which of the following Phoenix name suggestions is the worst?) is just about as dumb as it can get.

Basically you're taking 10 people out of the crowd, put them on stage and say - "look everyone, these people made stupid suggestions, lets boo together!". I haven't followed Phx name contest so I wouldn't know whether these suggestions were made jokingly or not. But in the case of latter I find it really difficult to understand MZ admins mindset. Vote for stupidest name? Its like voting for ugliest broad in beauty contest. Yeah, it's not beauty contest but still, if there are a real people behind each suggestion then I just don't get it. You might as well put nametags on them. What is it, is it in your culture or upbringig or something?

I mean, if this is just all friendly fun then at last make a poll about odd or humorous suggestions. But that wouldn't be so cool, now would it?
seb

Post by seb »

The name suggestion thread is the biggest thread of these forums, and probably one of the worst, too. When you've read it, or seen it since the beginning, you can find the poll funny :)
That said, a better poll would have been: "Which one of these bad and ugly names has been the most proposed?".
Radiowriter

Re: MZ increasingly stupid polls

Post by Radiowriter »

aab wrote:I find it really difficult to understand MZ admins mindset.
Anyone can start a poll. In many cases, I'm sure the admins aren't all that excited about their contents either. :|
Sarcasm - Another service I offer.
Firefox 3.0 :: XP