LastPass 1.7

Talk about the native Mac OS X browser.

Moderator: Camino Developers

Uncle Asad
Camino Developer

Re: LastPass 1.7

Post by Uncle Asad »

Specifically, the current version of LastPass for Camino 2.x is checking to see if the version of Camino is a version of Camino 2.0.x built between May 19, 2010 (i.e., 2.0.3pre nightlies) and December 12, 2012, but never allowing for the possibility of Camino 2.1.x.

It's not clear what their intent was, since apparently that version of LastPass was released before Camino 2.1 was released (but well after we'd been releasing 2.1 betas); they do claim it's for "Camino 2.x" so perhaps they do intend to support 2.1. At any rate, you should inform the LastPass developers of the problem.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 • PowerBook G4 17" 1.33 GHz | Mac OS X 10.5.x • MacBook Pro 15" 2.2 GHz
Snow7's Camino Forum FAQSearch the Forum  Camino. HelpTroubleshoot Camino
fyreflye

Post by fyreflye »

Why all this hassle when Apple's own Keychain works perfectly on Camino? I've been using it exclusively for Camino since 1Password abandoned the browser. It loads instantly when the sign on page appears and all you have to do is click the Enter button. It's even faster than 1Pw; in fact, even though 1Pw works fine on Firefox and Safari I've enabled Keychain for them in order make browsing easier :D
marc1

Post by marc1 »

fyreflye wrote:Why all this hassle when Apple's own Keychain works perfectly on Camino? I've been using it exclusively for Camino since 1Password abandoned the browser. It loads instantly when the sign on page appears and all you have to do is click the Enter button. It's even faster than 1Pw; in fact, even though 1Pw works fine on Firefox and Safari I've enabled Keychain for them in order make browsing easier :D

Looking for a solution across multiple platforms, multiple devices.
cflawson
Location: Flying over your house in a red, white, and blue jet

Post by cflawson »

marc1 wrote:
fyreflye wrote:Why all this hassle when Apple's own Keychain works perfectly on Camino? I've been using it exclusively for Camino since 1Password abandoned the browser. It loads instantly when the sign on page appears and all you have to do is click the Enter button. It's even faster than 1Pw; in fact, even though 1Pw works fine on Firefox and Safari I've enabled Keychain for them in order make browsing easier :D

Looking for a solution across multiple platforms, multiple devices.

Which raises the question of why no one has made something on non-Mac platforms that works with the Keychain.

cl
mostwanted

Post by mostwanted »

marc1 wrote:I can't seem to get LastPass to work with Camino. Running 2.1 on OSX 10.6.8.

I run the installer, reopen Camino and nothing has changed (no LastPass button). Any suggestions?

I'm having the same issue but I'm on OSX 10.7.3, I'm gonna try the lastpass forums :-k
Uncle Asad
Camino Developer

Post by Uncle Asad »

mostwanted wrote:
marc1 wrote:I can't seem to get LastPass to work with Camino. Running 2.1 on OSX 10.6.8.

I run the installer, reopen Camino and nothing has changed (no LastPass button). Any suggestions?

I'm having the same issue but I'm on OSX 10.7.3, I'm gonna try the lastpass forums :-k

This post identifies the specific cause of the problem, but it is a LastPass issue, so their developers will have to fix it.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 • PowerBook G4 17" 1.33 GHz | Mac OS X 10.5.x • MacBook Pro 15" 2.2 GHz
Snow7's Camino Forum FAQSearch the Forum  Camino. HelpTroubleshoot Camino
mickw

Post by mickw »

I gave up trying to get LP working with Camino, after a long conversation with their support staff I downloaded their bookmarklets, put them on my bookmarks bar. Problem solved, I just need to remember to login by clicking the appropriate link on my bar
cflawson
Location: Flying over your house in a red, white, and blue jet

Post by cflawson »

If you can put their "support staff" in touch with us, we can take it from there.

cl