How do I get a flash player plug into Camino?

Talk about the native Mac OS X browser.

Moderator: Camino Developers

peterpqa

Re: How do I get a flash player plug into Camino?

Post by peterpqa »

Well, I'm just a monkey with a typewriter here. But for whatever reason(s), Camino is just getting increasingly more difficult for me to use on everyday tasks. I've seen remarks in other posts in the Camino forums indicating that web technology has reached the point where Camino pretty much needs a total rebuild from the ground up to stay current, and that the Camino team just doesn't have the resources to do this. That is a serious shame. But Camino just isn't meeting my needs anymore. I've tried making special adjustments, but they aren't working. With regrets, I have to go to Safari. It's working for me, at least for the time being.
Uncle Asad
Camino Developer

Re: How do I get a flash player plug into Camino?

Post by Uncle Asad »

peterpqa wrote:Uncle Asad, can you hear me now? Is there a Flash 10.3.184 or higher, as your post suggests?

That was an unfortunate typo in my post before (it looks like I missed a period); sorry :-(

The latest Flash 10.3 is 10.3.183.x, where x is, at the time of this writing, 20.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 • PowerBook G4 17" 1.33 GHz | Mac OS X 10.5.x • MacBook Pro 15" 2.2 GHz
Snow7's Camino Forum FAQSearch the Forum  Camino. HelpTroubleshoot Camino