Camino 2.1 Released!

Talk about the native Mac OS X browser.

Moderator: Camino Developers

phiw13

Re: Camino 2.1 Released!

Post by phiw13 »

karleq wrote:After upgrading I get this message:

"Java is not installed on your system. Please download the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment and return once it has been installed."

Of course I do have Java installed (works fine of FF and Safari) - and it is enabled in the Camino preferences also.

Java SE 6 1.6.0_29 is not working with Camino, see bug 701968 :-(.
Users of 10.6 can work around by installing the JEP (see the documentation here, and more in detail on this Camino wiki page)
Uncle Asad
Camino Developer

Post by Uncle Asad »

gapito wrote:Good news!! :)

But, when will the Spanish version be ready?

The Spanish translator has been very busy with the translations that pay his bills ;-) He hopes to have the translation of Camino 2.1 finished later this month, in time for the planned release of Camino 2.1.1 in January.

If you'd like to help out, please register with the site for the caminol10n project and join the mailing list. You can contact the existing Spanish team through either of those messages.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 • PowerBook G4 17" 1.33 GHz | Mac OS X 10.5.x • MacBook Pro 15" 2.2 GHz
Snow7's Camino Forum FAQSearch the Forum  Camino. HelpTroubleshoot Camino
gapito

Post by gapito »

Uncle Asad wrote:
gapito wrote:Good news!! :)

But, when will the Spanish version be ready?

The Spanish translator has been very busy with the translations that pay his bills ;-) He hopes to have the translation of Camino 2.1 finished later this month, in time for the planned release of Camino 2.1.1 in January.

If you'd like to help out, please register with the site for the caminol10n project and join the mailing list. You can contact the existing Spanish team through either of those messages.

OK, thank you for the info 8-) I'll check the site and I'll try to help as much as I can :roll: