Volume button won't drag in youtube

Talk about the native Mac OS X browser.

Moderator: Camino Developers

absnow

Volume button won't drag in youtube

Post by absnow »

Volume button won't drag in youtube since upgrade to latest version. Any ideas what could be causing this? Thanks
cflawson
Location: Flying over your house in a red, white, and blue jet

Re: Web feature

Post by cflawson »

It's probably Yet Another Flash 11 bug. Are you using the latest Flash? If so, try downgrading to 10.3 and see if that fixes it.

cl
davedit

Re: Volume button won't drag in youtube

Post by davedit »

Same problem here. I'm using the latest Flash. I was wondering if there is some compatibility issue between Camino and the latest Flash because I've been having all sorts of problems with it. I can no longer drag to look around in Google Maps street view. And when I hover over flash videos half the time the controls don't pop up. I have to click on the video for them to show up, and then when I hover off the video the flash controls won't go away (this happens at GameTrailers and other places).
Camino Themes and Stuff (If that doesn't work, try the mirror)
Pimp My Camino
absnow

Post by absnow »

thanks cflawson thet did the trick.
phiw13

Post by phiw13 »

@davedit yes Flash 11 has a few problems with Camino. See bug 701316. No hope for a fix from Adobe, I'm afraid. They don't seem to bother. For 'good' (or 'less bad') functionality with Flash, use Flash Player 10.3, which you can get from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ (select OS X 10.5…). That is what I use on the one machine that has Flash installed. The 2 other Macs don't have Flash anymore - and I really don't miss it.
davedit

Post by davedit »

phiw13 wrote:@davedit yes Flash 11 has a few problems with Camino. See bug 701316. No hope for a fix from Adobe, I'm afraid. They don't seem to bother. For 'good' (or 'less bad') functionality with Flash, use Flash Player 10.3, which you can get from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ (select OS X 10.5…). That is what I use on the one machine that has Flash installed. The 2 other Macs don't have Flash anymore - and I really don't miss it.

Ouch, that is a bummer... I've installed 10.3 in Camino's internet-plugins folder as discussed in the bug thread, seems to be working well so far. I don't know if Flash 11's 64-bit support made much of a difference for me, but I guess it doesn't matter now. :/
Camino Themes and Stuff (If that doesn't work, try the mirror)
Pimp My Camino