Website Loading Process Information no longer displayed

Talk about the native Mac OS X browser.

Moderator: Camino Developers

krs99

Website Loading Process Information no longer displayed

Post by krs99 »

I just updated to Camino 2.1.2 and noticed that (what I call) the Website loading information that was always displayed at the bottom left of a website, is now missing.
There used to be a small box at the bottom left of the page that showed what was loading at any instant in time.
Usually the information was just a blur, but when a website stopped loding for any reason, that's the first place I looked and it would tell me if I should wait because some server was slow or if the website would not load at all for some reason.
I looked in Camino preferences but couldn't find any option to activate this feature again.
It was alwways there as long as I can remember.

How do I get that back?

Thanks
Uncle Asad
Camino Developer

Re: Website Loading Process Information no longer displayed

Post by Uncle Asad »

Have you hidden the status bar?
Mac OS X 10.3.9 • PowerBook G4 17" 1.33 GHz | Mac OS X 10.5.x • MacBook Pro 15" 2.2 GHz
Snow7's Camino Forum FAQSearch the Forum  Camino. HelpTroubleshoot Camino
krs99

Re: Website Loading Process Information no longer displayed

Post by krs99 »

Thanks,
That was it!

I probably hid it by mistake when I hid the bookmark bar.
I hide and view the bookmark bar quite often because I probably abuse the bookmark bar - I have seven lines of bookmarks in the bookmark bar and that on a 23-inch wide-screen monitor.
Just love that feature and keep all the bookmarks there that I often use - many of them in bookmark folders in the bookmark bar.
Camino is the only browser I know of that allows one to keep more than a single line of bookmarks in the bookmark bar - great feature.

Thanks for the quick reply.