better bookmark mgmt, cookies, and page info

Talk about the native Mac OS X browser.

Moderator: Camino Developers

weitzman

better bookmark mgmt, cookies, and page info

Post by weitzman »

I just downloaded chimera and am loving it. it is so much fast than moz on the mac ... thanks.

one nice feature absent from mozilla on mac but present on windows is filing a new bookmark straight from the bookmarks toolbar. I love dragging from the address bar right into a folder 3 levels deep. Chimera currently allows only dropping into the folder, not into subfolders.

i love the view page info feature in mozilla. tells you all about the forms, links, images in the current page. it isn't necessary, but is handy sometimes.

more granular cookie control is quite desirable.

I have no need for a download manager, or a form manager. I tried to have a need for them when they were introduced, but I couldn't.
bipto

Re: better bookmark mgmt, cookies, and page info

Post by bipto »

weitzman wrote:I have no need for a download manager, or a form manager. I tried to have a need for them when they were introduced, but I couldn't.

Have you ever used IE's form manager? It works really well and can save you a bit of time (nothing better than clicking on a button and watching an entire form fill before your eyes!). Omniweb's autofill never worked, though...
the_idoru

Post by the_idoru »

still waiting for bookmarks>manage bookmarks>export