We need more themers.

Discuss application theming and theme development.
coda

Post by coda »

Thanks lucx, I'll try that. Additionally Sailfish, I've priv. msg'ed you my e-mail address.
Much appreciated all.

lynchknot, I'm not ignoring you. Thanks for the feedback. I'm using your Longfiber theme atm, btw - goes great with my site. good job ;)

merry xmas!
<a href="http://coda.co.za">coda.coza</a> - dress up. leave a false name. be legendary.
lynchknot

Post by lynchknot »

Ok well, I offered help but you did not respond so.... Perhaps is was not the type of help your were asking for.

Anyway, Playstation is sure to be a hit - for those who like dark themes, especially.
Pikachu90000

Post by Pikachu90000 »

and for people that like that game system, which i sure do!
pika9@ deviantART ~Home to the Winstripe Classic theme.
Pikachu90000's Firefox Theme Review Blog
Eyes-Only

Post by Eyes-Only »

Beautiful theme that PlayStation one coda! I can't play computer games so I don't know a thing about it but I know that I sure love that theme and would love to see that puppy on my Firefox as well once up and running! Minute I saw that I thought of Lynchknot and the new icons he was talking about. LOL! ;)

I hope if you get that up and running you'll be so kind as to tell us where we may find it? Thanks! I was just thinking too: Can you guys imagine if enough icons could be created to make a matching T-Bird theme as well? WOW! Of course... then I'd have to make a personal shell build for my computer... (and the fun never ends!)

Good luck coda! Bonne Chance!

Eyes-Only
"L'Peau-Rouge"
http://eyesonly.no-ip.info/jimmymac/
--
"We never know just how much a kind word, or a gesture, will lift the spirits of a person in need and heal them." KDpup-484, LucidPup-511, SM2+/FX4+/TB31+
coda

Post by coda »

thanks for the much-needed encouragement dude, it's taken me a while to dust it off and commit myself to finishing at least one Firefox theme eventually. One day soon I hope... will let you know for sure. :)
<a href="http://coda.co.za">coda.coza</a> - dress up. leave a false name. be legendary.
pixelgeist

OFFtopic (think twice)

Post by pixelgeist »

lynchknot wrote:
pixelgeist wrote:Okay; but remember:

You say "we need more themers". If you really want more themers
hehe, it is not I who made the statement. I have no feelings on the subject. All I want are new and interesting icons to work with :)

heheh. *smile.* okidokey. now we understand. you don't want more themers. GUIs are none of your "business".

we shall prevail.
lynchknot

Re: OFFtopic (think twice)

Post by lynchknot »

pixelgeist wrote:
lynchknot wrote:
pixelgeist wrote:Okay; but remember:

You say "we need more themers". If you really want more themers
hehe, it is not I who made the statement. I have no feelings on the subject. All I want are new and interesting icons to work with :)

heheh. *smile.* okidokey. now we understand. you don't want more themers. GUIs are none of your "business".

we shall prevail.
Where did I state, "I don't want more themers". I stated that I am indifferent and just want something new and interesting to work with. One can only make so many Safari styled button themes.
dbrands

Post by dbrands »

I started theming TB for now and it is really hard to identify the code but i keep workin on it. Maybe I will be able to present a new theme on 1st of Feb.