outlook 2003 theme for ff 2.0.1 and tb 2.0

Discuss application theming and theme development.
Pikachu90000

Post by Pikachu90000 »

What is the GUID?
pika9@ deviantART ~Home to the Winstripe Classic theme.
Pikachu90000's Firefox Theme Review Blog
WolfmanX

Post by WolfmanX »

Pikachu90000 wrote:What is the GUID?

{e8cba685-830c-1283-6314-a6ae605cc7be}
WolfmanX

Post by WolfmanX »

so, after a while of sickness i uploaded the new ff and tb versions of the theme. ff get the ie images and tb the outlook images and some tweaks. i think the large images will follow as next.
Rosco[CoF]

Post by Rosco[CoF] »

using the same links you have on post #1 to download them?
WolfmanX

Post by WolfmanX »

Rosco[CoF] wrote:using the same links you have on post #1 to download them?

jep
Rosco[CoF]

Post by Rosco[CoF] »

got 'em, looking very nice! Wish you had a silver one as well, but it certainly is lookin' good.
Thanks!
WolfmanX

Post by WolfmanX »

Rosco[CoF] wrote:got 'em, looking very nice! Wish you had a silver one as well, but it certainly is lookin' good.
Thanks!

it is all a question of time, but i plan to release 3 colors. the blue, green and silver. the first step is to finish the blue one and have all images ans controls themed. the other 2 were just a color change.
Rosco[CoF]

Post by Rosco[CoF] »

Sweet, look forward to it! The updated one you just did looks very nice on mine, great work.
MasterofyourDestiny

Post by MasterofyourDestiny »

Hey, that's a really cool theme. I looked for one since circa 2 weeks because the office 2003 stylesheet doesn't work with TB 1.0.2
So I decided to use your theme and I'm enthusiastic about it.
But it would be quit cool, if you could add some bigger icons
(they needn't be the same like the small, but it would be better)
and when I took a look at the .jar file, I saw that you added two icons which round off the toolbar (the bar with the mailbuttons)
like in outlook 2003, but I recognized that they didn't work. So I hope you'll fix it soon. And cuz of the text (for example "send") is next to the button (on the right side) the ttoolbar is filled very quickly. Maybe it would be better, if you manage it like in other themes, so the text is below the icons. Then all icons would find place. Hope you read my feedback and take it into consideration. So greetings from Germany
KingRocky

Post by KingRocky »

Actually, I love the theme, though it is a bit TOO blue for me. I can't wait for the other colors!!
<i>The more you tighten your grip, Bill, the more Windows users will slip through your fingers. . .</i>
WolfmanX

Post by WolfmanX »

thx for your feedback. i uploaded a new version with a few button tweaks. there were wrong spaces. the preview is also updated. i think the theme is ok at this point. so the next step are the large icons.

there are a few thinks that has to be done in the tb version, but i have no domi for it :) did someone has a domi for tb?
MasterofyourDestiny

Post by MasterofyourDestiny »

WolfmanX wrote:thx for your feedback. i uploaded a new version with a few button tweaks. there were wrong spaces. the preview is also updated. i think the theme is ok at this point. so the next step are the large icons.

there are a few thinks that has to be done in the tb version, but i have no domi for it :) did someone has a domi for tb?

well, why is in your first post shown that the post was edited the last time one month ago?
so, good luck with the large buttons....do you already know which large buttons you'll use?
well, what is a "domi"?
WolfmanX

Post by WolfmanX »

MasterofyourDestiny wrote:well, why is in your first post shown that the post was edited the last time one month ago?
so, good luck with the large buttons....do you already know which large buttons you'll use?
well, what is a "domi"?

my real life ;) and i will use the normal ie large icons for ff and i resize the tb icons to be bigger. if i get some better large icons than i will update the buttons.
with domi i mean the dom inspector. ff has one in the installation and tb not.
rP2

Post by rP2 »

The icons don't work for me... See the link.

broken icons - outlook theme
WolfmanX

Post by WolfmanX »

rP2 wrote:The icons don't work for me... See the link.

broken icons - outlook theme

you have selected the large icons, use the small one. the large icons will come soon.