Requesting a good looking over

Discuss application theming and theme development.
RealityRipple

Requesting a good looking over

Post by RealityRipple »

I just finished up developing the latest release of my theme for Firefox, In The Dark. I haven't released a new version for three years, and I'd like help making sure it doesn't have any leftover quirks I haven't noticed. It's in Theme Queue purgatory at the moment, but you can grab a copy at https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/in-the-dark/versions/, and it should work on any version between 20 and the latest nightly. Thanks in advance!
LoudNoise

Re: Requesting a good looking over

Post by LoudNoise »

Using Status 4 evar and this happens when I hover over a link or while loading a link. In other themes "Done" is removed. The status should read forums.mozillazine.org/etc Current version on Linux.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

Code: Select all

/*............#status4evar-widget-text fix........*/

#status4evar-widget-text,#status4evar-status-text {
   color: #E3F6FF !important;    
}

#addon-bar label[value="Done"] {
opacity: 0 !important;
-moz-transition: opacity 0.5s 5s !important;}

That's what I use in browser/extensions.css
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
RealityRipple

Post by RealityRipple »

LoudNoise wrote:Using Status 4 evar and this happens when I hover over a link or while loading a link. In other themes "Done" is removed. The status should read forums.mozillazine.org/etc Current version on Linux.

Turn off Status 4 Evar, it's unnecessary with my theme. I've forced the add-on bar and status display permanently enabled and always at the bottom the way a sane system should be. I specifically put Done back in as well.