Marvilla Brights option

Discuss application theming and theme development.

Which Fwd-back button?

u-turn arrow
5%
button
95%

Total votes: 20

lynchknot

Marvilla Brights option

Post by lynchknot »

Which button would you prefer? (the u-turn is a little large - will re-size) Also, comments about the drop-down:

thenightfly42

Post by thenightfly42 »

I'm thinking the U-turn will be hard to hit accurately; will a click in the center (grey) part register?
lynchknot

Post by lynchknot »

Yes, you don't have to actually touch the icon. Any area - from the drop-down to the divider will work.
djst

Post by djst »

lynchknot wrote:Yes, you don't have to actually touch the icon. Any area - from the drop-down to the divider will work.

That is actually considered confusing UI. A button needs to have an obvious spot to click on. The u-button does not have that.
lynchknot

Post by lynchknot »

It becomes obvious when you mouse over - it zooms and brightens slightly. Come on now! It can't be all that hard to "hit the mark" LOL! If that is confusing, well...................................?
Consider the "U" as a round button with a transparent center - which is exactly what it is.
How about just the arrow with no "u-turn"?
djst

Post by djst »

lynchknot wrote:It becomes obvious when you mouse over - it zooms and brightens slightly. Come on now! It can't be all that hard to "hit the mark" LOL! If that is confusing, well...................................?
Consider the "U" as a round button with a transparent center - which is exactly what it is.
How about just the arrow with no "u-turn"?

I'm not saying that it's confusing for me in person! :)

Anyway, the other icon looks more shiny and beautiful.
lynchknot

Post by lynchknot »

J/K - you are right about the round icon......