GrApple theme stuff ...

Discuss application theming and theme development.
DJWebDUck

Re: GrApple theme stuff ...

Post by DJWebDUck »

Found a new bug. This time it's a conflict issue with the Tab Utilities add-on -- https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... utilities/ -- and involves the Undo Closed Tab button in the navigation bar. A screenshot can be seen here: http://dev.collabshot.com/show/6e7b20/

Anyway we can fix that?

Keep up the great work on keeping this theme alive! I can't use FF5 without it!
Tús na heagna eagla an Tiarna...
Proverbs 3:5-6 | Dikaia Upotheke | IRFU & USA Eagles | Go Aztecs! Go Gators! Go Ducks! Go Blue! Go Irish!
DJWebDUck

Post by DJWebDUck »

Almost forgot, this is how it is supposed to look: http://dev.collabshot.com/show/4f6fb1/
Proverbs 3:5-6 | Dikaia Upotheke | IRFU & USA Eagles | Go Aztecs! Go Gators! Go Ducks! Go Blue! Go Irish!
patrickjdempsey

Post by patrickjdempsey »

DJWebDUck, you might try using a different image host, those links show nothing for me. Tab Utilities makes many assumptions based on the default theme and will require specific support to fix many of it's features.
Tip of the day: If it has "toolbar" in the name, it's crap.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
askme11

Post by askme11 »

Hi larzon, thanks for updating this theme for ff 4/5.

Was just wondering if there is a way I can get back the drop-down arrow that appeared in the address bar that when clicked displays the top 10 websites visited? Thanks.
patrickjdempsey

askme11, click Back or Forward and hold for a second and the list will appear.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
John 301

Post by John 301 »

Patrick, I think that gives you a list of the websites you've visited during the current session. I think the list that askme11 is referring to is a different one. In the default theme, if you click on the drop-down arrow in the address bar, you'll get a list of the ten or twelve websites you've visited most frequently, whether you've visited them during the current session or not. This feature is available in the default theme, but it doesn't seem to be available in CrApple.
patrickjdempsey

Ah sorry about that, you should be able to click on the address bar and press your "down" arrow key and launch that list.
askme11

Post by askme11 »

John 301 wrote:Patrick, I think that gives you a list of the websites you've visited during the current session. I think the list that askme11 is referring to is a different one. In the default theme, if you click on the drop-down arrow in the address bar, you'll get a list of the ten or twelve websites you've visited most frequently, whether you've visited them during the current session or not. This feature is available in the default theme, but it doesn't seem to be available in CrApple.

Yes that's the arrow I was referring to, it doesn't appear in the CrApple theme unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestion Patrick, it does work and although I was hoping to get the arrow back this will have to do for now because I really don't want to have to go back to the default theme.
larzon83

Post by larzon83 »

@askme11 add this to your userChrome.css:
#urlbar .autocomplete-history-dropmarker {display: block !important;}

@DJWebDUck add this to your userChrome.css:
#undoclosetab-button .toolbarbutton-icon {-moz-transform: none !important;}
if you have Firefox 4, you also need to add this:
#TabsToolbar {border-bottom:1px solid #5d5d5d !important; min-height:22px !important;}
askme11

Post by askme11 »

Thanks for that larzon, worked perfectly.
DJWebDUck

Post by DJWebDUck »

THANKS LARZON!!!
larzon83

Post by larzon83 »

For everyone who wants to test Firefox 6: CrApple Theme works good! ;) Overall apperance is perfect, only a few minor tweaks needed.
Happy testing :D
twmjedi

Post by twmjedi »

Thank you, larzon, for keeping this theme alive. It's the only theme I ever use. I've stayed with Firefox 3.6 because GrApple did not work with Firefox 4 and 5. I'm trying out Firefox 5 and CrApple, and so far it looks like the theme I love. I would like to still have the favicon for each tab. The customized userChrome.css file in Profile/profile-name/chrome is how I added the favicon in GrApple and Firefox 3.6. This method does not work with CrApple and Firefox 5. Is there a way for me to add the favicon for all my open tabs? Thanks!
larzon83

Post by larzon83 »

@twmjedi
I haven't found a way to do this for now. I let you know.. ;)
MordEth

Post by MordEth »

larzon83 wrote:For everyone who wants to test Firefox 6: CrApple Theme works good! ;) Overall apperance is perfect, only a few minor tweaks needed.
Happy testing :D

I'd like to play with it on the Firefox 6 beta, but I'm assuming that I'd have to edit the .xpi to allow me to install it; the ones on the AddOns site and DeviantArt won't install on Firefox 6.

Do you have a 'testing' version floating around?