[Firefox] Lebreeze

Discuss application theming and theme development.
springofdark

Post by springofdark »

Hmm...I'll have another look at the options window...I wonder what I broke.

I'm glad you worked things out raab! That seemed to be an issue with me when I was writing the custom tabs too.
springofdark

Post by springofdark »

Okay...fixed...just, whatever you do, don't select "view toolbar on the bottom" - gosh, what a horrible hack of a job...fix is uploaded too
f4lc0n

Post by f4lc0n »

Another bug see below
it shouldnt be white behind the text it should be the same grey as the rest of the background
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050226 Firefox/1.0.1 (stipe)
springofdark

Post by springofdark »

I still haven't figured out where one specifies this color...have any ideas? I also see what you're saying with chromedit. It seems that the tab panels are set of a max-width.
f4lc0n

Post by f4lc0n »

Now the dlmanager tweak options menu works however it has no effect, even if i disable buttons they still appear however they are always disabled ie unclickable. Dom inspector says that each of the white boxes are of textbox-input class or a textbox or something like that i dont really know css :).
Last edited by f4lc0n on April 6th, 2004, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050226 Firefox/1.0.1 (stipe)
springofdark

Post by springofdark »

both mentioned bugs were just fixed and uploaded...this one will be more tricky...

Here is the issue. The .js that called these various options has a set path in the DOM...since I changed the path by modifying the XUL, the function breaks. I just need to go into the javascript and work through this. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at all at javascript (I am a designer...blah blah blah). I'll look it over tomorrow.

oOo thank you for the tidbit on the text-input boxes! Now I really understand where those are coming from!

Overall, thank you for all the diligent bug-searching. It is helpful to have beta testers! :D
f4lc0n

Post by f4lc0n »

springofdark wrote:Overall, thank you for all the diligent bug-searching. It is helpful to have beta testers! :D
Its also helpful to have developers who respond very quickly and listen to user input so thank you very much.
ozphactor

Post by ozphactor »

I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to any of this stuff, but I added !important for this line #content tab[busy] { font-style: normal !important; }

And it seems to work now

Heh, yeah, was in a bit of a hurry when I posted that, and left out the !important. Fixed now, thanks for catching it. :)
ozphactor

Post by ozphactor »

By the way, Kevin, do you still happen to have the checkbox and radio button graphics from the original release lying around somewhere (the ones without the double borders)? I just realized that I kinda prefer them... :P [EDIT: Eh, never mind, I found 'em.]
Last edited by ozphactor on April 7th, 2004, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
f4lc0n

Post by f4lc0n »

The dlmanager tweak is missing the css for the resume button as well as the image for it.
springofdark

Post by springofdark »

I should let you know that I am not going to have time to work on the themes tonight...perhaps tomorrow. (I'm caught up in another project at the moment - that I've been putting off far too long) I know I promised yesterday, and for that, I apologize. I will dig up the css when I have a chance (I was wondering why I never saw the "play" button) :)
ozphactor

Post by ozphactor »

By the way, Kevin, do you still happen to have the checkbox and radio button graphics from the original release lying around somewhere (the ones without the double borders)?

Scratch that, I just realized that all the old graphics are still embedded in your theme. :D

I should let you know that I am not going to have time to work on the themes tonight...perhaps tomorrow. (I'm caught up in another project at the moment - that I've been putting off far too long) I know I promised yesterday, and for that, I apologize.

Nonsense, you more than deserve the break. Heck, have a week off. ;)
f4lc0n

Post by f4lc0n »

ozphactor wrote:Nonsense, you more than deserve the break. Heck, have a week off. ;)
Agreed, well maybe not a week dunno if I can last that long without an update ;).
ozphactor

Post by ozphactor »

And when you get around to another update, could you replace the old spinning arrow #sidebar-throbber with the new one (on dark grey)?

This should do it:

Code: Select all

#sidebar-throbber[loading="true"] {
   list-style-image: url("chrome://global/skin/subskin/throbber16-animdk.gif") !important;
   margin: 2px 2px 0px !important;
   display: block !important;
   height: 16px !important;
   width: 16px !important;
   }
raab

Post by raab »

Can you post a screenshot coz I have no idea what the sidebar and/or throbber look like