Rebuilding TBE's featureset with other plugins, II

Talk about add-ons and extension development.
roth377

Post by roth377 »

jbash wrote:Raila-
There is a new extension that does same color for all tabs from one site, as well as generally assigning colors. I found it from a thread here just a couple days ago. Unfortuantely I found it at work and am at home now (with 12+" of snow so not going anywhere:-) If you don't find it and want is send me a PM and I'll get back to you Monday.

jim b

Perhaps you're referring to hashcoloredtabs (or is it hashcolouredtabs)?
Christian-79

Post by Christian-79 »

jbash wrote:Raila-
There is a new extension that does same color for all tabs from one site, as well as generally assigning colors.

http://hashcolouredtabs.mozdev.org/
roth377

Post by roth377 »

Since we now have a part iii (<a href="http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=1170852">Rebuilding TBE's featureset with other plugins, III</a>), could we have a mod lock this thread?
lopardo

Re: Rebuilding TBE's featureset with other plugins, II

Post by lopardo »

sasquatch wrote:So, now that the newest nightly builds have a lot of the tab features built in, what course are people going to take.

Where are those features?
sasquatch

Re: Rebuilding TBE's featureset with other plugins, II

Post by sasquatch »

lopardo wrote:
sasquatch wrote:So, now that the newest nightly builds have a lot of the tab features built in, what course are people going to take.

Where are those features?

Ask here: Rebuilding TBE's featureset with other plugins, III
neoborn

Post by neoborn »

Can someone please rip out the scroll bar for tabs from TBE? Please? This is the only thing I a missing!!! Thanks in advance

roth377 wrote:Okay, quite a few state how TBE is crap and full of bugs. While I don't think it's that bad, I thought I'd post what i would need to move off of it.

The functions I use TBE for (that are currently NOT supported by extensions known by me):
- Scroll Bar in Tab-bar (no other extension. Scroll tabs have buttons to scroll, but I need a scroll bar)

That's all that's left. If these can be done, I'll give all the other extensions a shot.
"What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply, electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
Old DouglasAWh

Any discussion going on still?

Post by Old DouglasAWh »

I just saw the post for the third installment of this thread. I'll go look at that now. Sorry to bother you all.