Tab Mix 0.2.1 is available 2005-05-04

Talk about add-ons and extension development.
MorpheusUK

Re: Ctrl+Tab not working with TAB MIX 0.2.1

Post by MorpheusUK »

atebark wrote:Ctrl+Tab does not seem to be working. I have the LAST TAB 1.1 extension, but even without it, Ctrl+Tab does not work. I disabled TAB MIX and Ctrl+Tab seemed to have worked, but i cannot find out what option in TAB MIX is interfering

Also works for me and switches tabs.
cheesypeanut

Post by cheesypeanut »

Works here too.
somercamb

Post by somercamb »

MorpheusUK wrote:
atebark wrote:I cannot duplicate a tab when i double click on the tab (when the feature is turned on, obviously). it only opens a new blank tab

Works for me, do you have another tab related extension installed which might conflict.
I have the LAST TAB extension, but if i remove it then when i use CTRL+TAB or CTRL+SHIFT+TAB it only mvoes the tab left or right, not the LAST tab I was in previously.

Is the duplicating (double clicking on tab) function working for anyone?
MorpheusUK

Post by MorpheusUK »

atebark wrote:
MorpheusUK wrote:
atebark wrote:I cannot duplicate a tab when i double click on the tab (when the feature is turned on, obviously). it only opens a new blank tab

Works for me, do you have another tab related extension installed which might conflict.
I have the LAST TAB extension, but if i remove it then when i use CTRL+TAB or CTRL+SHIFT+TAB it only mvoes the tab left or right, not the LAST tab I was in previously.

Is the duplicating (double clicking on tab) function working for anyone?

I must be missing something the behaviour you describe for the ctrl-tab is what I expect it to do, scroll through the tabs. As in my previous reply double clicking for duplication is working for me are you sure you have set this in options.
rc213

Post by rc213 »

Where did the Tab Mix website go?
The Man With A Broken Heart...
somercamb

Re: TAB MIX 0.2.1 stopped duplicating

Post by somercamb »

I tested the other "double clicking" options and they worked. i then selected the "Duplicate tab" option and it works now....still cannot ctrl-tab to work properly
somercamb

Post by somercamb »

MorpheusUK wrote:I must be missing something the behaviour you describe for the ctrl-tab is what I expect it to do, scroll through the tabs. As in my previous reply double clicking for duplication is working for me are you sure you have set this in options.

If you use the LAST TAB extension, it functions like Windows ALT+TAB (using CTRL+TAB), meaning you can return and go forward (using shift) in the order of last used/highlighted tab. If you ALT+TAB on normal windows, you move to your last used windows. BUT NOW...CTRL+TAB only lets me move thru tabs form left to right/ vice versa
Jan

Post by Jan »

Where can i download the latest Tab Mix? The website mentioned in this thread doesn't exist......
dgrimm1

Post by dgrimm1 »

Jan wrote:Where can i download the latest Tab Mix? The website mentioned in this thread doesn't exist......

I think the extension is changing ownership, and until the new owner gets a website up and running, you can download Tabmix either from TEM (The Extension Mirror) or from teh official Extension UMO website

TEM website: http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=2291
UMO website: https://do-not-add.mozilla.org/extensio ... php?id=625
Jan

Post by Jan »

Thanks!
GXX

Post by GXX »

Tab Mix rocks, many thanks.

One question tho. Upon opening a new tab (ctrl-t), is there a way to make it focus in the address bar?

I always have to either click on the address bar or press F6 and then start typing in an address. Maybe I'm missing an option somewhere, any help appreciated.
AZJerry

Post by AZJerry »

I'd like to see an option to duplicate the current tab in a new window ala the Duplicate Tab extension. This one function is the only reason I have DT installed.
dotc0m

Post by dotc0m »

Any chance of seeing a function to replace a bookmark group with another bookmark group, instead of appending them?

dotc0m
symbol

Post by symbol »

I'm using Firefox 1.0.4 and TabMax 0.2.1.

The "Tab Focus" setting doesn't seem to function properly. For instance, I have "Select new tabs opened from: bookmarks or history" unchecked, yet when I choose a bookmark link the newly opened tab has focus instead of opening in the background.
firefox_97

Post by firefox_97 »

I am using Tab Mix 2.1 and Image Like Opera 0.5.0 If I have multiple tabs open ctrl F4 will close more than one tab at a time (~2-3) Image like opera and Single window, or Tab browser extensions seem to work fine. If I disable Image like opera it works. I wondered if someone else could try it, it is a weird interaction. I have disabled all of my other extensions.

Thanks