Calendar

Talk about add-ons and extension development.
alligoodw

Calendar

Post by alligoodw »

Anyone using Calendar with the latest nightlies? If so, are you having a good or bad experience. One of the things I enjoyed while using MSN 8, was the ability of the calendar to send e-mail to me and remind me of an event. I would love to see this feature in calendar with Mozilla.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? As soon as Mozilla 1.2 is available, I would love to try the Calendar add-on. However, I would feel more comfortable if I had some feedback from those that use calendar and have had some experience with it.
Tony

Post by Tony »

I'm using calendar with W2K 2002110708.

The only problem I have is to do with skipping some dates in a recurring sequence (http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=178473). However, it is nothing major and does not crash Mozilla or anything like that.

Tony.
Holdfast

No Success

Post by Holdfast »

I had been running 1.1 without problem but decided to upgrade so that I could try out the calendar. Calendar does not seem to be working for me - it just brings up an empty grid and crashes if I try and do anything - even close it. It does send in the proper report so I hope that someone finds it useful.
I hope this does as well as Moz. It is a good tool. I would really like something to go with OpenOffice.org so that I can reccomend it to replace Outlook.
Sensible behaviour is greatly overrated.
Attributed to Napoleon Boneaparte
Holdfast

Forget that

Post by Holdfast »

I loaded it again and it works.
Still puzzled why it didn't work after I installed it the first time. I got a message saying it had done so OK.
Perhaps it is the unreliable operating 'system' that I am on - W2k.
Sensible behaviour is greatly overrated.
Attributed to Napoleon Boneaparte
beoenduser

Calendar

Post by beoenduser »

I am using Calendar with Beonex. I just noticed that when I use the Calendar's alarm feature it seems to be 6 days late. I know my computer's date is correct and I checked to see if there were some way of telling Calendar what the current date is but I didn't see anything.
Does anybody know anything about the alarm feature? Is the behavior a bug?