TBE Fixed Javascript Window Problem

Talk about add-ons and extension development.
Goldzilla

TBE Fixed Javascript Window Problem

Post by Goldzilla »

The problem that I had with one of Etrade's confirmation windows that was popped up with Javascript has been fixed by Piro. I didn't report the problem to Etrade and there was an entry for a Javascript fix in Piro's TBE history section. At any rate, I won't have to flip the pref anymore.
peterthevicar

restore tabs no longer working with tabextensions

Post by peterthevicar »

I tried the lates version of TE (21/jan/2003) and it fixed some problems but no longer seems to restore the tabs when next opening Phoenix. The weird thing is that when I recopied the old .jar (18/jan/03) I got ALL the tabs this time including a load I'd opened under the new TE.

Is this the rights place to talk about TE bugs?

Peter
peterthevicar

restore tabs no longer working with tabextensions

Post by peterthevicar »

I tried the lates version of TE (21/jan/2003) and it fixed some problems but no longer seems to restore the tabs when next opening Phoenix. The weird thing is that when I recopied the old .jar (18/jan/03) I got ALL the tabs this time including a load I'd opened under the new TE.

Is this the right place to talk about TE bugs?

Peter
thenightfly42

Re: restore tabs no longer working with tabextensions

Post by thenightfly42 »

peterthevicar wrote:Is this the right place to talk about TE bugs?

Yes, if you want to find out if the problem is not just you. Once you identify that a bug actually exists, you email Piro (TBE's author) directly, since he doesn't read this board.