Firesomething 1.0.9

Talk about add-ons and extension development.
Derwhiff

Post by Derwhiff »

How does one install this extension by accident, anyway?
old momokatte

Post by old momokatte »

Hahahahahahahahaha I love it! That's the first instance of "end-user confusion" as prophesied by my description page. :mrgreen:

Status Update:
The user interface for 1.1 is done, but I have more user-friendliness code to add before it'll be ready to ship. My "to do" list is shrinking fast and what's left doesn't seem very complicated, so I'm expecting a Thursday/Friday release.

I was going to add support for changing the throbber images, but it's quite a bit different from changing the About dialog image and I have a few things I need to investigate before I can add that feature.

Hmm...what else...oh, right. It turns out that if you install an extension that doesn't have a locale pack, and then you try to install a newer version of the extension that does have a locale pack, it won't install. Go figure. So, a warning in advance: you're gonna have to uninstall previous versions before installing 1.1. >_<
old momokatte

Post by old momokatte »

1.1's done, I think. I just ironed out the last couple of wrinkles and it sems to be testing smoothly. However, I'm gonna need to post quite a bit of new info with the release so I'm gonna hold off on that until I've had some sleep.

Barring the discovery of new bugs or missing features, 1.1 will be posted mid-afternoon today (Pacific Standard Time).

*zonk*

UPDATE:
Firesomething 1.1 has been released.

Please direct further discussion to the new topic.