where are the win32 nightlys???

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
kromatic

where are the win32 nightlys???

Post by kromatic »

it seem that all the new nightly's are only coming out for linux. where are the windows nightlys?
asa

Re: where are the win32 nightlys???

Post by asa »

kromatic wrote:it seem that all the new nightly's are only coming out for linux. where are the windows nightlys?

We're workin' on it. The "???" in your post subject implies a level of impatience that doesn't seem appropriate to me.

--Asa
"You'd PAY to know what you REALLY think." --Dobbs 1961
kromatic

Post by kromatic »

asa wrote:
kromatic wrote:it seem that all the new nightly's are only coming out for linux. where are the windows nightlys?

We're workin' on it. The "???" in your post subject implies a level of impatience that doesn't seem appropriate to me.

--Asa

sorry about the ???. i guess its because nightly's use to come out daily, but recently its been a different story. i'm still happy with how great phoenix is. u guys are doing a great job. i'm not impatient, just cuz i post 3 ??? ....i dont get u people sometimes.
whats so inappropiate about ??? ur reply doesn't seem appopriate to me!
djst

Post by djst »

asa wrote:

--Asa

LOL, he was just asking a question I think. :)
Thankfully, a new build is now available for Windows!
flii

Post by flii »

though the question wasn't meant to be rude, interpreting them in my experience, i have to agree with asa's reading of the three ? in a row. one is asking a question, three is impatiently demanding an answer. i've used three often enough to know that's how *i* use it at least. other people have other experiences, however, which is both the bane and greatness of the 'net.
kromatic

Post by kromatic »

Flii wrote:though the question wasn't meant to be rude, interpreting them in my experience, i have to agree with asa's reading of the three ? in a row. one is asking a question, three is impatiently demanding an answer. i've used three often enough to know that's how *i* use it at least. other people have other experiences, however, which is both the bane and greatness of the 'net.

thanx for clearing that out for me...i never knew that about the 3 ?