The Official Win32 20100904 Trunk build is out.

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
WildcatRay

Re: The Official Win32 20100904 Trunk build is not yet out.

Post by WildcatRay »

streetwolf wrote:
sipowicz wrote:Get Add ons does not function at all.

Yep, nothing is there. Could be they disabled it on the other end for one reason or another?

IIRC, "Get Add-ons" is not (still) not set up yet. [-(
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi
Christo27

Post by Christo27 »

Anyone else finding that the option to go back to the default theme after using a persona is gone? I had to switch to a persona I didn't want, then uninstall it in order to go back to Default
WildcatRay

Post by WildcatRay »

kryptonite wrote:I know i'm not using minefield, but it's started happening there as well:

I used to be able to type "espn3" go to to the ESPN3.com website. Same thing with "cnn" or whatever other site. Now, it takes me to the google search result. I know there's an about:config to change it to the first search result, or at least there used to be. Anyone know what that is?

There was a patch landing in Minefield within the past month to 6 weeks, I think, that changed the default behavior, but I do not recall the specifics. You can try searching the build threads to locate the topic and for the pref and what it needs to be changed to for the old behavior or use your mouse to select the bookmark or history item in the awesome bar dropdown list to take you where you want to go if you don't want to worry about keeping the pref with the now non-default setting. (Hope that makes sense to you. [-o< )
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi
KWierso

Post by KWierso »

Do the graphs on arewefastyet look fuzzier to anyone else when D3D9 is enabled?
pal-moz

Post by pal-moz »

Morpog wrote:- it's not attached to the locationbar anymore.

no, you can.

only if/when order is [locationbar][reload][stop].
[Desktop] Windows 7 Professional (32bit/SP1) / Geforce GTX 660Ti 2GB (350.12) / 4GB RAM
Tony-E

Post by Tony-E »

kryptonite wrote:I know i'm not using minefield, but it's started happening there as well:

I used to be able to type "espn3" go to to the ESPN3.com website. Same thing with "cnn" or whatever other site. Now, it takes me to the google search result. I know there's an about:config to change it to the first search result, or at least there used to be. Anyone know what that is?
Minefield used to use the Google "Browse by name" option, a bug landing changed this to going to a Google search page instead. You can change keyword.URL in about:config to use the browse by name option again, for what you need to change it to see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Location_Bar_search
GTK66

Post by GTK66 »

Tony-E wrote:

Minefield used to use the Google "Browse by name" option, a bug landing changed this to going to a Google search page instead. You can change keyword.URL in about:config to use the browse by name option again, for what you need to change it to see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Location_Bar_search

Just modify it to false.[keyword.URL]
Anonymous Sapient

Post by Anonymous Sapient »

I can haz a working add-ons manager? Mine has been blank for maybe a week now. I would like to disable netvideohunter but apparently it can only be disabled through about:config in firefox 3.x.
Pennington99

Post by Pennington99 »

Christo27 wrote:Anyone else finding that the option to go back to the default theme after using a persona is gone? I had to switch to a persona I didn't want, then uninstall it in order to go back to Default

I spotted that, too. I'm holding off reporting until other persona and AOM issues are resolved.
Morpog

Post by Morpog »

Filed bug 593372 for Touchpad gestures Back/Forward that don't work anymore.

Added Mockup and suggestion to Bug 593293 - pixel pushing and polishing for the new combined location bar for SRG on the left side of Locationbar.
mattcoz

Post by mattcoz »

myzar74 wrote:Today nightly is the suck with D2D on , it's superslow reverting to the last good hourly

I'm getting the same thing, everything is extremely sluggish.
polidobj
Location: Maryland USA - im in ur tinderbox, crashtesting ur firefox

Post by polidobj »

It seems like they implemented X-Frame-Options on AMO.

http://michael-coates.blogspot.com/2010 ... refox.html
Brian J Polidoro - Today's bugs brought to you by Raid. :P
Windows7 - Firefox user since ~Feb 2002
BigWillyStyle42

Post by BigWillyStyle42 »

Anyone else use Google Reader in app tab? Mine's making the app tab switch to red constantly even with no new stories...
iwod

Post by iwod »

Chrome did it first, and it was obviosuly a mistake that they decided to move the Refresh and Stop button back to where it belongs...
a;skdjfajf;ak

Post by a;skdjfajf;ak »

polidobj wrote:
It seems like they implemented X-Frame-Options on AMO.

http://michael-coates.blogspot.com/2010 ... refox.html

Bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=593387 has been filed on the X-Frame issue