Official Win32 2003-08-16 is out

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Buddy Christ

Post by Buddy Christ »

Dunderklumpen wrote:
scarbittenross wrote:Having same problems, i hate the password manager box asking me if i want to save the password every single time.. its so annoying, and if its not solved soon, i'm going back to IE.

If you can´t take the bugs then don´t use Firebird....

If you don't like Windows, then don't use it....

If I looked through your posts, I just know I'd see hundreds of cases where you bash Microsoft and Windows. Yet you obviously use and will continue to use Windows and Microsoft products. Here's a piece of advice you can use: quit being such a hypocrite and say something more helpful, such as: There are people hard at working fixing this bug and many others so if you wait the problem will be fixed shortly.
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

Buddy Christ wrote:
Dunderklumpen wrote:
scarbittenross wrote:Having same problems, i hate the password manager box asking me if i want to save the password every single time.. its so annoying, and if its not solved soon, i'm going back to IE.

If you can´t take the bugs then don´t use Firebird....

If you don't like Windows, then don't use it....

If I looked through your posts, I just know I'd see hundreds of cases where you bash Microsoft and Windows. Yet you obviously use and will continue to use Windows and Microsoft products. Here's a piece of advice you can use: quit being such a hypocrite and say something more helpful, such as: There are people hard at working fixing this bug and many others so if you wait the problem will be fixed shortly.

I´m sorry if I offended you or anyone else in any way - that was not my intention and I will use the OS that I feel that I need to use for various reasons. And No - you will not find hundreds of postings by me where I bash Microsoft or Windows so the next time - here´s some advice for you: Before calling anyone a hypocrite. Be sure to be able to back that up.

And my remark was not inteded as to critizise the developers in any way - quite the other way. Firebird is under development and bugs are a part of any development. If you cant handle them - well perhaps Firebird is not the most obvious choice then....
Last edited by Dunderklumpen on August 17th, 2003, 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DomC.

Post by DomC. »

Hello,

this URL: http://www.coupdepoucepc.com/modules/news/

seriously crash 20030816 Mozilla Firebird/0.6.1+ on my computer running Windows XP home edition.

CFG: Duron 1Ghz 1Go RAM.

Windows XP Home edition French
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030816 Mozilla Firebird/0.6.1+

This URL worked with previous versions.

Dominique.
Jeff_pony

Post by Jeff_pony »

Its ok here on XP.....
Please PM the mod team when you see a rule infraction
Life State:: McLovin it
Camino v2.1 (pre)
jrobbio

Post by jrobbio »

Jeff_pony wrote:Its ok here on XP.....

Ditto
Official Win32 BitTorrent 0.7: here
BT Tracker
- Get the latest Fire/Thunderbird builds
Kitsunebi

Post by Kitsunebi »

Jesse wrote:Kitsunebi: reported slow scrolling at dynamism.com as <a href="http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=216430">bug 216430</a>.

Coolies. Lets hope it gets fixed.

DomC. wrote:Hello,

this URL: http://www.coupdepoucepc.com/modules/news/

seriously crash 20030816 Mozilla Firebird/0.6.1+ on my computer running Windows XP home edition.

No crashes here either, though I'm on Win2k Pro.
old Harry Waldron

Post by old Harry Waldron »

So far working well on our W/98 family PC ... no issues in my normal use :)