Adobe Flash Plugin Crashed

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
buggycrazy

Re: Adobe Flash Plugin Crashed

Post by buggycrazy »

I have the same problem and have had it for many months on photobucket, both IE and firefox, I have uninstlled and reinstalled adobe two times and no change, yes current browsers. I can upload one set of photos and the next time crash - freeze, sometimes a total freeze up and have to restart. Some exact problem with both browsers. I can use the bulk uploader but fear death by old age when I have to do that.
The only time uploads worked recently was after uninstalling adobe (and NOT reinstalling) and then uploading, photos uploaded fine but Photobucket claimed an "error".
I have given up after wasting so much time, it has to be photobucket as this problem started a long, long time ago and has just gotten worse and worse to the point of impossible.
Time to look for a new site to use for posting pics. Time better spent on that than on fighting photobucket, hate it that they won't keep my names on my photos anymore anyway.
squall_leonhart

Re: Adobe Flash Plugin Crashed

Post by squall_leonhart »

i see you have windows xp in use. theres a high possibility your plugin container is hitting the 2GB virtual address barrier.