MozillaZine

The Official Win32 20110523 builds are out

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Optimizer HD

User avatar
 
Posts: 264
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 11:48 am

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 7:59 am

Build is taking its time today .. :P

WhtDwrf

User avatar
 
Posts: 332
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 7:26 am
Location: CTZone, US

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 8:03 am

FWIW: Aurora's out:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0a2) Gecko/20110523 Firefox/5.0a2 ID:20110523042001
    CSet: 7d4b05121ada
Windows NT 5.1 XP SP3; Using latest Firefox & TB, release builds.. and Firefox.beta channel build candidates.
Testing with latest Nightly and Aurora builds.

GTK66
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 5:20 am

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 9:51 am

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0a1) Gecko/20110523 Firefox/6.0a1

Build is out-Stylish is still broken.

_Dexter_

User avatar
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: August 30th, 2008, 6:54 pm
Location: Miami

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 10:01 am

GTK66 wrote:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0a1) Gecko/20110523 Firefox/6.0a1

Build is out-Stylish is still broken.


Stylish is working OK for me as far as I can tell. Using the latest hourly btw...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0a1) Gecko/20110523 Firefox/6.0a1 - Build ID: 20110523061111
Intel i7 Core Quad @ 4.25Ghz | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus | 12GB PC3-16000 RAM | ASUS HD6970 2GB - 12.3 CATS | ASUS PA246Q IPS 24" LCD 16:10 | OCZ AGILITY-EX SSD SLC | Windows 7 SP1 x64 Ultimate

GTK66
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 5:20 am

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 10:10 am

DEΧTER wrote:
GTK66 wrote:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0a1) Gecko/20110523 Firefox/6.0a1

Build is out-Stylish is still broken.


Stylish is working OK for me as far as I can tell. Using the latest hourly btw...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0a1) Gecko/20110523 Firefox/6.0a1 - Build ID: 20110523061111


You can access the scripts using the AOM??

sHsIkuA
 
Posts: 18
Joined: November 29th, 2010, 5:28 am

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 10:11 am

Still not able to access Stylish/Scriptish page in AOM

nadark
 
Posts: 491
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 9:12 am

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 10:16 am

sHsIkuA wrote:Still not able to access Stylish/Scriptish page in AOM

Confirmed, the scripts work fine but there's no way to access them through about:addons, stylish has a options menu that has as similar functionality, scriptish doesn't.

vasa1
 
Posts: 604
Joined: December 24th, 2010, 5:32 am

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 10:16 am

sHsIkuA wrote:Still not able to access Stylish/Scriptish page in AOM


As a workaround, you could set this in about:config ...
extensions.stylish.manageView;1

Optimizer HD

User avatar
 
Posts: 264
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 11:48 am

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 11:08 am

Yes the workaround works , but still I am unable to access my styles and scripts from the addon manager.

also this is totally off topic , but which of the tinderbox builds has the typeInference engine running ? tracemoney or jaegermonkey ?

WildcatRay

User avatar
 
Posts: 7480
Joined: October 18th, 2007, 7:03 pm
Location: Columbus, OH

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 11:10 am

For Stylish, Scriptish & Greasemonkey, the authors will have to update their extensions for Nightly's because of the change to the addon manager API. There should be no further need to post about this here unless it is to report that a workable version of one of the extensions is available.

(Remember to NOT post a direct download link in the forums. Post, instead, a link to the page where users can download the extension from.)
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi

GTK66
 
Posts: 1896
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 5:20 am

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 11:39 am

WildcatRay wrote:For Stylish, Scriptish & Greasemonkey, the authors will have to update their extensions for Nightly's because of the change to the addon manager API. There should be no further need to post about this here unless it is to report that a workable version of one of the extensions is available.

(Remember to NOT post a direct download link in the forums. Post, instead, a link to the page where users can download the extension from.)


One would not have to post anything as the extension would update.

WildcatRay

User avatar
 
Posts: 7480
Joined: October 18th, 2007, 7:03 pm
Location: Columbus, OH

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 11:58 am

GTK66 wrote:
WildcatRay wrote:For Stylish, Scriptish & Greasemonkey, the authors will have to update their extensions for Nightly's because of the change to the addon manager API. There should be no further need to post about this here unless it is to report that a workable version of one of the extensions is available.

(Remember to NOT post a direct download link in the forums. Post, instead, a link to the page where users can download the extension from.)


One would not have to post anything as the extension would update.

Not necessarily.
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi

Peter(6)

User avatar
 
Posts: 13011
Joined: September 4th, 2003, 1:26 am
Location: Maassluis, The Netherlands

Post Posted May 23rd, 2011, 1:36 pm

nightly build threads 20040225 (FF 0.8.0+) - 20120331 (FF14a)

Return to Firefox Builds


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests