12/9 Extensions

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
JediJawa

12/9 Extensions

Post by JediJawa »

All extensions attempted (TBE, Quickprefs, Nuke Image, etc) to installed come up with a successful install dialog, but phoenix never actually sees them in the prefs->themes & extensions area. They do not work.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.3a) Gecko/20021209 Phoenix/0.5

New profile used!
johnh123

Post by johnh123 »

I assume you restarted phoenix naturally.

On a (un)related note, my work blocks me from piro's page to get the tabbrowser extensions. Is there an alternate site to download the latest version?
alanjstr

Post by alanjstr »

johnh123 wrote:I assume you restarted phoenix naturally.

On a (un)related note, my work blocks me from piro's page to get the tabbrowser extensions. Is there an alternate site to download the latest version?

The Pheonix Help Pages has it, but I believe it actually links to Piro's site in the javascript.
JediJawa

hmm

Post by JediJawa »

Restarted phoenix of course... looks like it took a full reboot to do the trick.. odd.
Franck

Post by Franck »

Delete phoenix and .phoenix directories and start a complete new profile, it should works.
old Neil Parks

Re: 12/9 Extensions

Post by old Neil Parks »

JediJawa wrote:All extensions attempted (TBE, Quickprefs, Nuke Image, etc) to installed come up with a successful install dialog, but phoenix never actually sees them in the prefs->themes & extensions area. They do not work.

After you install each extension, exit Phoenix and restart. If you try to do more than one at a time, some of them may not get properly installed.