Disable Firefox 13 Live Bookmarks Loading "On Demand"

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
DanRaisch

Re: Disable Firefox 13 Live Bookmarks Loading "On Demand"

Post by DanRaisch »

Sorry but we can't help you with restoring anything. This forum is not run by or formally associated with Mozilla. We're an independent user community. Please don't jump to the wrong conclusion because Mozilla is part of the forum name or because of a link to this web site displayed at http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/home
Los974

Post by Los974 »

Hello, thanks a lot for this answer. For years I have been thinking that MozillaZine was the official community forum for Mozillas Products. Although I registered recently, I read it a lot - keep it running guys, you are doing a great job!

Is there an official non-developers-oriented way to submit feelings and features toward Firefox to Mozilla ? I am very disappointed with Firefox evolution since v4 (too casual, too 'Chromish'). I tried to stick with Seamonkey but it is following the same path.

Cheers.
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

If your using a up to date version then it is Help - Submit Feedback
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
James

Post by James »

Los974 wrote:Hello, thanks a lot for this answer. For years I have been thinking that MozillaZine was the official community forum for Mozillas Products. Although I registered recently, I read it a lot - keep it running guys, you are doing a great job!

It was the only real active forum for the Firefox browser (besides the newsgroups) until up to oh five years ago as Mozilla has their own support at support.mozilla.org/questions since.
Los974

Post by Los974 »

OK. Thanks for all your answers...