Saved telemetry pings, why?

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Virtual_ManPL

Re: Saved telemetry pings, why?

Post by Virtual_ManPL »

@ Drumbrake - report a bug and post it here, I will place it where is should be and to get some attention
Virtualfox persona
Tired of constant Firefox UI changes? XUL extensions are not working anymore? Try SeaMonkey, Waterfox Classic, Pale Moon.
Drumbrake

Post by Drumbrake »

JayhawksRock wrote:Yup, Isn't Chronic Irrational Paranoia a terrible thing.... 8-[ and a lot of work too.... Did you check to see if one of those blue and yellow Google cars is parked in front of your house. Some day they will be your ISP :)

Not harder than being a clown, I guess...

I mean, if you happen to have a valid explanation of why is this going on, then by all means please go ahead, I'll be interested in it - otherwise why not considering to just shut up.

OT: Not related, but since you brought this up ,maybe you can remember this Google engineers knew for TWO YEARS that the company's Street View cars were stealing emails and passwords via wi-fi
it's time for another ride-by, maybe :mrgreen: ?
Drumbrake

Post by Drumbrake »

Virtual_ManPL wrote:@ Drumbrake - report a bug and post it here, I will place it where is should be and to get some attention

OK, I was thinking about this. I will post as soon as I've put together the relevant information -thanks.

Bug here : https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1182805 .