Nightly 44 (64 Bit) crashing because of Youtube Searches

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
mancode20

Nightly 44 (64 Bit) crashing because of Youtube Searches

Post by mancode20 »

Anyone else having this issue? Never had this problem until one of the recent Nightly builds started doing it. Computer hardware is not the issue. Updated with the latest Flash Player 19.0.0.226, though that shouldn't matter since Youtube uses HTML5 now. It happens when I search for videos through Youtube. Sometimes when I hit enter to send my search query, it locks up the browser. The tabs say connecting on it and it just freezes. I don't have this problem with the latest Firefox 42 Beta 7 (64 Bit) It must be a nightly bug. Could be related to E10's, which I am using.

Also, how come I can't open embedded Youtube links just by left clicking them in Nightly? Example: When you watch a Youtube vid that is embedded on someone else's site, you can normally click the Youtube logo, and then it will load that vid on Youtube into a separate tab. I like that feature, but I am unable to do that using Nightly. It just opens up a blank tab. Is this normal, or is Ublock Origin or some extension stopping me from loading it properly? Once again, not an issue with Firefox Beta. Also, yes I am using E10's, which I think might be the issue.
therube

Re: Nightly 44 (64 Bit) crashing because of Youtube Searches

Post by therube »

or is Ublock Origin or some extension stopping me from loading it properly?
Safe Mode
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript