Latest Nightly breaks Interglot page functions - FALSE

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
noorman54

Latest Nightly breaks Interglot page functions - FALSE

Post by noorman54 »

http://www.interglot.com/dictionary/en/ ... h?q=&m=key
The language changing and also the swapping around between two chosen languages is broken and has been for a while now.
It functioned OK in the past; so what has changed that this is broken now?
Above the flags who indicate your choices (normally), it is also displayed in text format what your choice is, but that doesn't match up any more these days ...
In the text box where you can input your word(s) to translate, it still matches up with the choice(s) you make, not with the flag icons nor the text info above the flag icons.

FALSE:
It seems that I have too much tabs in my browser: that breaks certain stuff, sometimes the whole graphics, giving me blocks of white and black, etc..
Sorry for posting this.

Although I like to use Nightly (64-bit) and having 8 GB of RAM, the browser seems to get in to trouble way before I hit 6.5 GB (in use) ...
Didn't expect that would happen with a 64-bit browser in a 64-bit O.S..
Maybe this will be fixed too, in time. (had the same trouble with Firefox, but in a much earlier stage, probably due to the limits of 32-bit software (and hardware).
Last edited by noorman54 on November 23rd, 2015, 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
streetwolf

Re: Latest Nightly breaks Interglot page functions

Post by streetwolf »

Intel i9-13900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO DDR5 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 @ 6600 Mhz.
H100i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Liquid CPU Cooler | PNY 12GB GeForce RTX 3080 Ti | 2 CORSAIR 2TB MP600 PRO XT GEN 4
HX1200 PLATINUM PSU | XENEON 32" IPS UHD 144Hz | BenQ 32" UHD | MS Windows 11 Pro
noorman54

Post by noorman54 »

Thanks streetwolf, but that cannot be; this isn't an add-on, but a website with buttons and such ...
The buttons work without any add-on (normally), but now that function is broken.
I 'll try it out in Firefox (latest version and I 'll report here.
Never had any problems with that website in Firefox and I have been using that for over a year now (regularly).
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

Filed
[*]#1227327 [Core:Layout]-Toggle languages is broken on www.interglot.com [Uns]