Fast Dial stopped working with Nightly

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
mancode20

Fast Dial stopped working with Nightly

Post by mancode20 »

Any way to bring it back? When I click on the new tab button, it's just opening a blank page now instead of all my saved sites. Please help me fix this. Thanks!
FloridaMatt

Re: Fast Dial stopped working with Nightly

Post by FloridaMatt »

Super Start also stopped working. I switched to using New Tab Tools, although it's less easy to configure. At least I was able to use the thumbnails that Super Start had saved.
mancode20

Post by mancode20 »

Thanks for replying! I wish there was a way to get it working again, but I guess there isn't. I am thinking about switching to Speed Dial [FVD] - New Tab Page, Sync, which says it was last updated on March 16th, 2016, so hopefully it will work with Nightly.
Virtual_ManPL

Post by Virtual_ManPL »

Report issue to extension developers. They will probably fix it.
Virtualfox persona
Tired of constant Firefox UI changes? XUL extensions are not working anymore? Try SeaMonkey, Waterfox Classic, Pale Moon.
mancode20

Post by mancode20 »

Update: Fast Dial is working again, either because of the latest Nightly, or maybe because of an update to TabMixPlus. Maybe SuperStart will work again, too.
streetwolf

Post by streetwolf »

My guess it started working, as well as other add-ons, is because of this: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1257339
Intel i9-13900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO DDR5 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 @ 6600 Mhz.
H100i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Liquid CPU Cooler | PNY 12GB GeForce RTX 3080 Ti | 2 CORSAIR 2TB MP600 PRO XT GEN 4
HX1200 PLATINUM PSU | XENEON 32" IPS UHD 144Hz | BenQ 32" UHD | MS Windows 11 Pro